Bump stock taking letter

i don't own a rifle, but i suddenly want to buy a bump stock so i wont comply. there are prolly 10 bump stocks in mass. i hope that those 10 people don't comply. its an unjust and illegal confiscation of you're property without compensation. next week will they determine that sights on guns should be illegal? we must all surrender our gun sights for destruction without compensation? This is fooking crazy. if this succeeds, whats next? FU moara. There will come a day when i will become a felon through no act of my own. this is the beginning.

You're wrong on the number. If you were right, I'd own 40% of the stock.

Would the term "transfer"--as we understand it--even apply since it was merely an accessory?
I added an additional loophole, I "donated it" to an illegal immigrant in a sanctuary city.. It's a "2-fer", i'm taking a charitable deduction and removing it from any possible legal ramification by placing it with those that can do no harm evidently.

Just got three yesterday. How much is the state paying to send all of these letters and who authorized the expenditure?

Just got three yesterday. How much is the state paying to send all of these letters and who authorized the expenditure?

That's what I was wondering. I had "heard" that they used a bulk/junk mail rate which equates to something like ~8 cents per envelope??

Has any recent movers to NH gotten one yet? My old LTC would have only recently expired as I got it just before moving. I am feeling left out and was hoping I could scoop up some deposits from the cat box, wrap it in the letter, then mail back to Maura.

3 of them arrived today in the mail. Mine, wife, and 16 year old sons. Unbelievable waste of paper.

It would have been funny if everyone sent them back as a return to sender.
Yeah, its funny until the state interprets your jest as a mocking of the law and questions your suitability requirements. MA gun owners aren't allowed any sort of civil disobedience- our LTC's are contingent upon our obedience of the law in the eyes of the state.

Got the letter in the mail today. So, if someone does have a bump stock and turns in. Who the f*** is paying for that property? OH YEAH no one f*** cares about the Constitution forgot that this state doesn't follow that old rag, unless it benefits them and their bacon hill mob.

Mine started "Dear Sir or Madam". I am highly offended at these labels. Or can I just ignore the letter since I don't identify as a Sir or Madam?

Sadly our state actually takes issues like gender pronouns more seriously than the real offensive issue here; the complete disregard for the Constitution.

Back
Top Bottom