Bump stock taking letter

I really don't like the fact that they have our addresses on file and can send notices at will.
You didn't realize that all that information (address, DOB, parents, SSN, job, references, etc., etc, etc.) that you put on that LTC application with the state seal on it was going to the state?

So when does the letter telling all illegal immigrants to turn themselves in come out?
As soon as Mitch McConnell gets enough RINOs on board to be able to yell "Olly olly oxen free".

Got my letter today. They sent it to the wrong address! LOL
Gang, this is confiscation without compensation.

Bill of rights Ammendment V:

Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Since your LTC is tied to your drivers license I wonder if you get a traffic stop if a cop will use that letter as probable cause to search your car.

I know it’s a reach but, you never know in this state.

Got my letter today. They sent it to the wrong address! LOL
Gang, this is confiscation without compensation.

Bill of rights Ammendment V:

Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Ya, the 2A has some language in it too , if I vaguely recall....

Can’t wait for the next item to be declared too dangerous to own and have a deadline for turn in to be “properly destroyed “.

Last edited:
Why does the letter say that even having a machine gun license isn’t good enough to possess one?

Why does the letter say that even having a machine gun license isn’t good enough to possess one?

My guess is because of the cost of a legal automatic weapon and the tax stamp keep a lot of people out of the Game.
Bump stocks are the Saturday Night Special of the Pew-Pew world.

Or: "No fun for peasants."

I transferred all my bump stocks to an illegal immigrant in a sanctuary city...let's see them wrestle with that internal conflict.

You can donate your bump stocks to:

Salvation Army ISIS Branch
11301 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles CA 90073

Or
Salvation Army Banger Branch
1 N Ogden ave
Shitcago IL 60607

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom