Bump stock taking letter

They don't need anyone to actually turn in any bumperoos in for the election year show and tell photo. They can just buy a couple dozen online, with tax dollars.

Me and Mrs. Apepperweapon got a pair of these today. How did they know we had any of these now illegal hunks of plastic. a**h***s might as well declare my pickup truck illegal while they are at it.

Ours are both covered in cooking waste from the evening meal. Wasn't worth recycling knowing the state has too much waste already.

"What's that dear? I got a letter from who?"

de3d9ef03037cd25ff9c7f47f4094eb6.jpg

In the Gun Laws / Massachusetts forum, Mike from GOAL asked that everyone save their letters. Sounds like GOAL may have a plan.

There was no mention of saving them in the alert they generated on 1/16, and as for a plan none was put forward there.

Massachusetts Demands Bump Stock Surrender - GOAL News

Fact is they were form letters with no individual identifying characteristics beyond your name on the envelope.

In my opinion the best way to make constructive use of these letters would be to get up at your next club meeting wave one around and point out to every Fudd in the room that these form letters they all recieved will be the same manner the State will use to take owner’s other guns by unconstitutional edict.

I have thought in the past GOAL might benefit from taking a page from the communist playbook and a have a cadre of vocal propagandists attending their club’s meetings with a message of the month.

Just say’n

Obligatory "so glad I moved out of Mass" comment inserted here. [smile]

However, I am a man of compassion for my oppressed brethren and I feel for you. [angry]

So, if any of you can't bear to see your bumpstock confiscated for destruction by Mauras Mauraders , I'm willing take it off your hands and give it a good home North of the border. [thumbsup]

Obligatory "so glad I moved out of Mass" comment inserted here. [smile]

However, I am a man of compassion for my oppressed brethren and I feel for you. [angry]

So, if any of you can't bear to see your bumpstock confiscated for destruction by Mauras Mauraders , I'm willing take it off your hands and give it a good home North of the border. [thumbsup]

What he said - Malloy's grandstanding with the same crap in Connecticut - "commonsense legislature" and other BS.

Listening to the news right now. They just talked about the bump stock law. They explained that the bump stock allows the gun to work like a semi-automatic. Oy.

I do not believe I have ever heard a reporter or politician ever properly describe anything about any firearm, ever.

Listening to the news right now. They just talked about the bump stock law. They explained that the bump stock allows the gun to work like a semi-automatic. Oy.

I do not believe I have ever heard a reporter or politician ever properly describe anything about any firearm, ever.

Actually, in this instance, I would say you heard the exception that makes the rule. Even though they deviated from the provided talking points by mistake.

To which "the news" are you referring? Chances are the video is posted on the reporting station's site.

Wife & I both got our letters today. Never even opened them - just tossed them in the trash.

Wife and I received ours yesterday, I wonder how many people looked at the envelope thought its was junk mail and just tossed it not realizing what is was.

Back
Top Bottom