• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Build and complexion LTC renewal

Alex9661

NES Member
This question's been asked and answered before but I still want some clarification. My previous renewals I just left these blank, and they input something after looking at me. Now, with the Chinese virus BS, they want me to just mail the application to them. So, what are my build and complexion? I'm a white guy, not pasty white, more like a Mediterranean white. About my build, I do carry some extra insulation around my waist, and, according to my wife, have the same exact proportions as our 2 door fridge.

On his application, my dad always used "ruddy" as a complexion so I always use that.

As for build, take your pick:

Eleven-Different-Male-Body-Types-In-Lineup.png

This question's been asked and answered before but I still want some clarification. My previous renewals I just left these blank, and they input something after looking at me. Now, with the Chinese virus BS, they want me to just mail the application to them. So, what are my build and complexion? I'm a white guy, not pasty white, more like a Mediterranean white. About my build, I do carry some extra insulation around my waist, and, according to my wife, have the same exact proportions as our 2 door fridge.
what does your current license say?

tenor.gif

Just enter "Dead Sexy" for build and see if they get the reference. Good luck with the renewal!

I'd probably enter 'stocky' for myself. At least I'm still bigger across the chest than across the belly. For complexion I'd enter 'fair' or 'white'. I'd assume they won't think white like Marilyn Manson white.

"OFWG" ("Old Fat White Guy"). [smile]

Remember, making any misstatements of fact on your application is a felony. Including, presumably, lying about your weight.

Back
Top Bottom