• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BUAS Winter Matches

I'm so IN.

[shocked] Oh wow. Where's the "scared" icon!!!

Should we do this in Production or Limited? We can work out the details after the next match! Maybe we can get Matt to break out his Glock 17 again too. I'll make sure we bring extra gauze pads and bandaids in case we need them.

I'd prefer Limited Minor since I'm shooting that set up in a couple upcoming matches.

Should we do this in Production or Limited? We can work out the details after the next match! Maybe we can get Matt to break out his Glock 17 again too. I'll make sure we bring extra gauze pads and bandaids in case we need them.

I'd prefer Limited Minor since I'm shooting that set up in a couple upcoming matches.

It doesn't matter what we shoot, just hand me a gun before the match, I'll beat you with it [shocked] [devil]

-Superego

Dave,
You want to shoot Limited MAJOR? That can be arranged....5" or 6" [devil]

Dave,
You want to shoot Limited MAJOR? That can be arranged....5" or 6" [devil]

I have a 35 that I can shoot major with. But it will be fun to shoot against Mike with a blowup gun in his hand! I wouldn't mind checking out your Limited gun someday though for sure!

It doesn't matter what we shoot, just hand me a gun before the match, I'll beat you with it [shocked] [devil]

-Superego

Oh man I like this! I can prepare the loads for you too if you'd like! [smile]

I'm thinking Limited Minor. I can shoot my G34 and you can use my backup- G17. We will both load to 17+1 to make it even. I think I have some extra gear too.

Or if you are really up for a challenge... I can bring my G26 with the 17+1 mags!! [rofl]

It will go well with my Blowup girlfriend

The 26 might be better since the front sight won't be as high. stupid grip angle

I don't need to know about the type of girls you are attracted too... just what gun you want. We can plan this after the next match. Maybe you can bring your "girlfriend" with you to watch...

Wow some serious trash talking going on here. Maybe we can re-caption our January match to "Clash of the would-be Titans".

No one is going to want to shoot, they're just going to want to watch you guys go tete-a-tete. Maybe we can get a pay-per-view deal on this.

Speaking of saving up some money....
After you let me dryfire your Brazos 2011, I am starting to think hard about a limited gun..... [smile]

Steve

Naaaaa you should stay in production. Limited is not much fun anyway.[wink]

J.K. - I think you would do very well in limited and would enjoy the flow of the stages as compared to production. I think you shoot well and could churn up the mix for all of us... That is if Mike would go back to open and let some others win once in a while! [laugh]

[shocked] I better get down stairs to the basement for some dry fire practice. It is going to be a great year.

Last edited:
It's not even New Years yet and the trash talking has started [smile]

Ya know they used to have these tupperware matches years ago [laugh]

I'll join in when Glock makes a revo, hey ya never know !!!, Ruger's almost there [wink]

I only have a 627, but we can shot 8-shot wheelies in Production.
You can shoot an 8 shooter in Revolver if you reload after firing no more than 6 shots. The board wrote it this way to keep 6 shooters in the game, but allow 7/8 shooters to reload without the delay of lining up the empty slots in the speedloader or moon clip.

Sure - they start talking about Glocks and now you want to play [smile]
You should shoot BUAS an e-mail and get on the waiting list..

What can I say, I love me some plastic [smile]

I think I may do that.

You been shooting out at S&W? We are going to try and get some guys to come down to the next few monthly matches!

Back
Top Bottom