• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BUAS Winter Matches

Another big thank you to the BUAS crew, had a fun time in
lovely Dorchester [smile]

Also, I got a new camera and I added a bunch of vid's up
on YouTube, do a search for "10mmdave" and you can see
'em if you want.

You obviously don't know how to drive in Dot... nearly running over innocent pedestrians...

Did you have your specs in ?!?!
John and I thought you were blind [smile]

And Hey !! there's vids of all sorts of folks on my squad (sorry squad 2) and if any of you don't want your vid up there let me know and I'll take it off.

And your welcome supermo

Did you have your specs in ?!?!
John and I thought you were blind [smile]

And Hey !! there's vids of all sorts of folks on my squad (sorry squad 2) and if any of you don't want your vid up there let me know and I'll take it off.

And your welcome supermo

Dave- thanks for the vids! I didn't realize I had so much body mass to absorb the nasty recoil of my 9mm loads!

Also- I wonder why this is a related video to mine??? It's much easier on the eyes!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgE8PljB53A&feature=related

How's the knee Dan?????? We missed you and Kathie!

Donna, it's improving every day. I went for my follow up yesterday, and the surgeon said everything looks good, and the swelling isn't bad at all. A low port will be a PITA for a while I think, at least doing it quickly. The drive to work does cause it to stiffen up for a bit. Advil, then ice help quite a bit. Especially if the ice is part of a martini! [cheers]

[smile]
Dave- thanks for the vids! I didn't realize I had so much body mass to absorb the nasty recoil of my 9mm loads!

Also- I wonder why this is a related video to mine??? It's much easier on the eyes!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgE8PljB53A&feature=related

Your talking to the King (or one of) of body mass DUde !!

And that related vid [shocked] I'm new to the utube thing,
be thankfull it was that and not something else [smile]

Hey Dave -- those are great videos! Thanks for posting them. What kind of camera did you get? I got the Kodak Zi8 and love it.

Donna

Sony H20, little bulkier but I like the heft so my porky hands can hold onto it.
Seems to work okay so far.

Payment

I know I said at the last match that I would put out payment info. Well, we've decided to go on an honor system of pay at the door, due to no one wanting to do the bookkeeping[rolleyes]! We have a pretty dependable group of shooters signed up and know most of you will show up, hell or high water.(Just look at our first match last year during a blizzard! only 3 no shows!) On the other hand, we are over-booked for all the matches, so a couple of no shows would actually be pretty good. But anyway, if you want to pay for the season in advance, we'll happily take your money at the next match. If you want to pay for each match at the time of the match, that's fine too. All we ask is that you try to let us know as far in advance as you can if you have to cancel. We actually do have a wait list, so, then we can offer your slot to someone else if we know in enough time.

Thanks.

And see you the 27th!

Donna

Cancel! What's that?

I wouldn't miss all those bright and happy faces, JB's crazy props and doughnu...errrr..... I mean range smoke for anything! [wink]

Thanks to the team at BUAS again for a challenging, well run match! Next time I'm bringing my platform shoes!

Great match today guys and gals. Joe, you really outdid yourself with the double slider on stage one. See you all in 2 weeks.

Great match today!!

Thanks to the entire BUAS crew for getting in alot of shooting in a small space!
See everyone next month!

Steve

Back
Top Bottom