BUAS Winter Matches

kimmie1911

NES Member
Hi All - We'll, we're happy to announce that our second season of USPSA matches is about to start!!!!

The schedule and info will be posted on the USPSA.org match schedule, Area 7 under Boston Urban Action Shooters.

But briefly - our first match will be Sunday, November 29th and the next one will be Sunday, December 27th. For January, February and March, the matches will be on the 2nd Sunday of the month.

Again, we will be limiting the number of shooters to 20. Pre-registration, pre-payment will be required. Write to [email protected] to register and for payment info.

The matches are held at Boston Gun and Rifle Assoc at 7 Faulkner Street, Dorchester, MA.

Hope to see you there!!!!![smile]

Donna

How's the knee????? You should have gone and sat on one of the vortex's!!!!!!!! Or had one of the resident 'healers' lay hands on you - that should have fixed everything[smile]

Right now it's improving. As it has in the past. I'm still gonna have it done on the 20th.
If I'm good,(behaving) I can shoot the rifle match at Harvard. [smile]

B there or B square!

Of course I'm in. You guys -n- gals did a great job last winter. Let me know if you need RO help this year. I'm happy to help out.

Dan - sounds serious. I hope everything is (or turns out) O.K.

Matt, it's not too serious. It's a torn meniscus. I don't need knee replacement, like my brother has.

Last edited:
Matt, it's not too serious. It's a torn meniscus.

Gotta stop trying to keep up with all those young bucks! [wink] [laugh] Wait a minute... I probably should too or I'll end up with the same problem or maybe worse worse. Seems like we're always chasing hdgun, j.m., the doc and others around in limited. Thats a lot of work!

Seriously... That doesn't sound fun. I hope it is fixed up in a jiffy and you are back in action in short order.

Gotta stop trying to keep up with all those young bucks! [wink] [laugh] Wait a minute... I probably should too or I'll end up with the same problem or maybe worse worse. Seems like we're always chasing hdgun, j.m., the doc and others around in limited. Thats a lot of work!

Seriously... That doesn't sound fun. I hope it is fixed up in a jiffy and you are back in action in short order.

The first time I had problems with that knee was about 25 years ago! Kathie noted that it didn't act up so much or at all, when I wasn't shooting USPSA.

I shot a windmill type target last weekend - looked pretty easy to make - it had two targets and two no shoots. Once activated it started off slow and and then got faster..was pretty cool.

I shot a windmill type target last weekend - looked pretty easy to make - it had two targets and two no shoots. Once activated it started off slow and and then got faster..was pretty cool.

How was it made Paul?

Everyone - still a couple of slots left but we're filling up fast!

I am not a member of the club nor have I shot one of these competitions. But I'm very interested in trying it out. What are most people using for a gun?

Back
Top Bottom