• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BUAS Winter Matches

I think the easiest way would be to take the JFK exit. It's right after South Bay shopping center. Take a right off of the exit onto Columbia Road and then your first left onto Dorchester Ave. Follow Dorchester Ave for a couple of miles. You'll get to Fields Corner where the T station is (you'll go under the train overpass) and your first right is Faulkner Street. You should park on Dorchester Ave. They usually don't ticket on Faulkner Street on Sundays but I can't make a promise on that. Dorchester Ave should be wide open that time of the morning on a Sunday.

Donna

I guess I zero'd the last 2 stages. [rolleyes]

Either that or I pissed Brent off when I didn't believe his ferocious cat story!

Thanks to everyone that helped put together and run the match!!

I guess I zero'd the last 2 stages. [rolleyes]

Either that or I pissed Brent off when I didn't believe his ferocious cat story!

Thanks to everyone that helped put together and run the match!!

I just saw that - I'll call Brent and tell him.

And thanks guys, for all of the help!

BTW - found - a Safariland belt and holster and mag holders - pm me - it's in a safe place!

Donna

Thank you to everyone who made this match happen today. Lots of fun!
Now to practice with this funky round gun :)
Please sign me up for Dec.'s match!
Rich

I was very happy to see and shoot with all the good folks at BGRA. Thanks for a great match. After having the whole summer off, I was prepared for more devilish stages from Joe Booker.

It got me... and good!

That was funny, almost as funny as Robs reload.

It was a good match, the stages were good for the space available.

The High HF for the classifier is pretty steep. you would have to run it in 5 sec with all A in Open for 100% or .5.7s in limited

The High HF for the classifier is pretty steep. you would have to run it in 5 sec with all A in Open for 100% or .5.7s in limited

I'm glad you think it was funny! I think Rob's was funnier myself.

And yeah- the HFs for that classifier were insane!

Excellent match. For me it was the poorest performance I have ever had. Way too many stupid mistakes. It goes to show, no shooting + too much work=empty head [angry]

No excuses all my fault. Just a brainless day I guess.

Wanted to thank Brent for announcing to EVERYONE that I was eating a chocolate doughnut when I was trying to keep it on the LD. [frown]

I am trying to watch my girlish figure so I can look nice with my new black feathered hand bag. [rofl]

Wanted to thank Brent for announcing to EVERYONE that I was eating a chocolate doughnut when I was trying to keep it on the LD. [frown]

I am trying to watch my girlish figure so I can look nice with my new black feathered hand bag. [rofl]

That's where it went!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(you still want those black open toe pumps we were talking about?)

you had to be "that guy"

Mike- maybe we can get one of these and fit it to his gun? A little metal work and he'd be good to go!

Attachments

• large-mouth-funnel.jpg
    large-mouth-funnel.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom