****Breakjng**** Multiple People Shot in Winthrop MA

If he crashed into a crack house there would’ve been crackheads in it...

It would’ve been ironic if it was all white people(crack heads) . youd have two heroes defending a bunch of white crackheads...Poor people are trying to make sure people in the truck are OK, a**h*** gets out and shoots him f***ing multiple times..If I see a vehicle crash or a fire when i run up My first thought isnt “is somebody going to shoot me?”..

I keep saying when someone yells help or fire I’m not gonna come running anymore but I just can’t help myself.
This is key. Even if the retired trooper was armed he has probably seen 1000s of accidents and probably 99.9% of the time didn't need to draw his firearm in a situation a State Trooper would respond to daily. Per witness neighbor accounts retired trooper was unarmed.

I'm gonna get real heat for this. I don't think I would intervene in an officer involved shooting with anything but first aid to the down and being a good witness.

The police in these situations are trained to shoot first ask questions later.

Also having a GOOD holster for your weapon that doesn't collapse in and can easily allow your weapon to be reholstered could save your life as the responding officers will be full of a adrenaline.

At least in NC with open carry I have only seen maybe 5 people carrying decent outside the waste band holsters. Open carry of handguns is socially acceptable down here. I was shocked to see it... Waiting for the police to come... Nothing happened. Once a month I open carry.

Unfortunately a majority of the people who open carry down here have awful cheap nylon holsters that are extremely worn out and flimsy.

This situation in Aravda, Colorado is a good citizen helping out a police officer who was shot by killing the suspect who shot him. The police returned this good deed by shooting and killing the good citizen.

This is key. Even if the retired trooper was armed he has probably seen 1000s of accidents and probably 99.9% of the time didn't need to draw his firearm in a situation a State Trooper would respond to daily. Per witness neighbor accounts retired trooper was unarmed.

I'm gonna get real heat for this. I don't think I would intervene in an officer involved shooting with anything but first aid to the down and being a good witness.

The police in these situations are trained to shoot first ask questions later.

Also having a GOOD holster for your weapon that doesn't collapse in and can easily allow your weapon to be reholstered could save your life as the responding officers will be full of a adrenaline.

At least in NC with open carry I have only seen maybe 5 people carrying decent outside the waste band holsters. Open carry of handguns is socially acceptable down here. I was shocked to see it... Waiting for the police to come... Nothing happened. Once a month I open carry.

Unfortunately a majority of the people who open carry down here have awful cheap nylon holsters that are extremely worn out and flimsy.

This situation in Aravda, Colorado is a good citizen helping out a police officer who was shot by killing the suspect who shot him. The police returned this good deed by shooting and killing the good citizen.

Without a doubt you never know what you’re walking into being a seasoned veteran I’m sure it caught him off guard..your going to help people and you wind up shot dead...If there is a heaven that Guy is there

Without a doubt you never know what you’re walking into being a seasoned veteran I’m sure it caught him off guard..your going to help people and you wind up shot dead...If there is a heaven that Guy is there

Based on the audio, he might have known what hit him... but he didn't know for long.

Sad, but also merciful in a way.

4 to the head, 3 to the torso.

the woman took 3 in the back

4 to the head. 4.
Thank God he was too stupid to conserve ammo, not make it to his destination and a encounter resistance..,,He’s lucky he didn’t crash in my house

I’m still assuming Jews were the initial target, with blacks as a target of opportunity. I might be wrong about that, but it makes the most sense to me.

A LOT of the reporting, though, is going to emphasize the anti-Black ideology… because that’s how Rollins framed it. It was the same way with Matthew Shepard and anti-gay hate back in the Day, and that narrative has never ever changed.

I really, really, really, really, really don’t like her.

The write up here has a few interesting details.

DA Rollins added, “The FBI believes the most serious domestic violent extremist threat comes from ‘racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists, specifically those who advocated for the superiority of the white race.”

What are the chances this kid was radicalized BY an online FBI agent as in so many other similar cases, to support their official narrative that white gun owners are the biggest domestic terror threat facing America?

A FOIA request should be made for information they have on this guy

Last edited:
I’m still assuming Jews were the initial target, with blacks as a target of opportunity. I might be wrong about that, but it makes the most sense to me.

A LOT of the reporting, though, is going to emphasize the anti-Black ideology… because that’s how Rollins framed it. It was the same way with Matthew Shepard and anti-gay hate back in the Day, and that narrative has never ever changed.

I really, really, really, really, really don’t like her.
Yeah I think he headed in the direction of the synagogue after crashing on foot to try to finish his mission

Yeah I think he headed in the direction of the synagogue after crashing on foot to try to finish his mission

We might never know, publicly... especially when the lead law enforcement official in the "investigation" already thinks she knows the answer.

Once the dust settles I'll poke around with my locals. They'll know what really went down, but not for a few weeks.

So this guy was Mr Perfect and attended Bernie Sanders rallies so I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this guy was a real leftist who ran off the reservation. Nothing in the story makes sense.

he who defines the terms wins the debate

so if we call a murderer a "shooter" then don't get upset when "shooting" is considering evil

We might never know, publicly... especially when the lead law enforcement official in the "investigation" already thinks she knows the answer.

Once the dust settles I'll poke around with my locals. They'll know what really went down, but not for a few weeks.
If I were a member of that synagogue I’d be buying guns and ammo right about now…and attending on Saturdays fully strapped

Convenient how all his publicly visible stuff is totally normal but the racist stuff is all written down offline somewhere, where only the authorities can confirm it. At least we’re assured that it’s all in his handwriting.

And did witnesses confirm that he actually walked past white people post-crash before selectively shooting the black victims? Or did he drive past a bunch of white people while in the truck?

Convenient how all his publicly visible stuff is totally normal but the racist stuff is all written down offline somewhere, where only the authorities can confirm it. At least we’re assured that it’s all in his handwriting.
His personal notebook may begin “The online guy [FBI agent] trying to get me to shoot up a synagogue said some crazy shit like…” and ends with “…he said he’d kill my wife and whole family unless I do this and blow up the local schools…” for all we know

And did witnesses confirm that he actually walked past white people post-crash before selectively shooting the black victims? Or did he drive past a bunch of white people while in the truck?
Do NOT question the narrative. Rollins said it and the leftist MSM pushed it out. It's gospel. [thinking]

This part is definitely true. I spoke to a neighbor.

In some of the videos, you can see that there are people swarming around the crash site from the get-go. He did only shoot the black people.

This part is definitely true. I spoke to a neighbor.

In some of the videos, you can see that there are people swarming around the crash site from the get-go. He did only shoot the black people.
Is that because they posed a threat to him as in tried to interfere with him maybe. Maybe the white people just coincidentally stood around and offered no resistance so he passed them by. This whole story stinks. I don’t believe any of it.

Is that because they posed a threat to him as in tried to interfere with him maybe. Maybe the white people just coincidentally stood around and offered no resistance so he passed them by.

That, I don't know. And I've had the same thought.

The retired statie almost definitely tried to intervene, but nobody seems to know about the woman.

“The FBI believes the most serious domestic violent extremist threat comes from ‘racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists, specifically those who advocated for the superiority of the white race.” - DA Rollins

Back
Top Bottom