****Breakjng**** Multiple People Shot in Winthrop MA

DA: "We'll be working with the FBI....and giving people tools to use to report their friends or family who may become radicalized or have developed radicalized views"
Oohh...I hope its a hotline. Cant wait to report a few dozen leftist tweets and BLM posts a day. Let them wade through a sea of pasty faced liberals and or brown leftists saying they hate gun owners/conservatives/whites/Christians/Jews/etc every day

Have you seen her eyes and her face?This isnt court I don’t need any proof...This is the court of public opinion. I judge her questionably Guilty
Ah the rare NES guilty-notguilty combo...

We find the defendant QUILTY and are just happy to participate in the judicimal system... No wait, Judaicle system. Jewey-decimal system?

DA: "We'll be working with the FBI....and giving people tools to use to report their friends or family who may become radicalized or have developed radicalized views"
Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't they already given those tools out. Someone should remind that doosh of that and point out how bad of a job she's doing.

I knew I'd heard this before. The DA got talking points from the DNC.

Team Biden Asks Americans to Report Radicalized Friends and Family

[rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

we have 16 pages of flush and no more additional info, we just let our fantasy run wild

we figured also with whom, and his exact route to the temple and/or to the dental place (long story)
Safe Calculator.

Last edited:
When they arrived at the scene, police found two people suffering from gunshot wounds. ...
I prefer the comprehensive formulation:

When they arrived at the scene,​
police found two people suffering from gunshot wounds.​
When they departed,​
there were three.​

(Of course, in this case NTTAWW the latter part).

fbe20c0f-b87a-4134-a8fa-968085f54cf9-jpeg.496203
So it's been days now.

Have police arrested the second suspect yet?

Or is this one of those "The-Fugitive/O.J." Never Ending Quest deals?

LOL! long trip aroud the horn to Logan. You ever been to Winthrop?
I just discovered that if you carry a gun
standing at the water's edge in Belle Isle Inlet at spring low tide off of Court Rd.,
and then wait for the tide to come in,
then when your feet get wet, you are on the ocean,
less than 500' from Logan Airport, and in violation of Mass gun laws
until the tide goes out again about 12 hours and 50 minutes later.
[shocked]

That video actually belongs in the Skoolie Conversion thread.
@FrugalFannie

Unfortunately for Winthrop, a literal handful of well placed protestors could pretty much shut the entire town down.
Anyone who'd be missed?

They’re lighting the torches…Winthrop just went dark red for LTC’s
Doubtful.
Do you know anything about the structure of the town?
8+bakl+-+very+doubtful.jpg

The local politics? My info is out of date, but Delehanty is not going anywhere; he's got like a sister and fifteen cousins in town government. That's the kind of place Winthrop is. He's also pretty solidly 2A, and from what I hear the current Town Manager has zero pull in that town.
Here's the NES cite to corroborate your memories.

I've heard of black Irish. Now we've got black Jewish? ;)

I’ll try to see the positive in everything...his wife’s available...She clearly likes retards I think I got a shot
This afternoon Howie was claiming on-air that she's a Bernie Bro.
I can't corroborate it offhand.

I think Fabio here looks a little dangerous
8550f9e6-d6b1-46fc-9770-f5bc82526a73-jpeg.496698
Boy best watch out.
There's a patent on Blue Steel.
Zoolander-2.jpg

I always wondered why Sgt. Kinchloe was kept alive and not just sent to the ovens. ...
A ‘Most Astonishing’ Circumstance: The Survival of Jewish POWs in German War Captivity During the Second World War

Short version;
Shmuck gets lucky mets a girl who falls for his schtick'
Loser gets degree but can't find work in his field
Cite for unemployment?
(Absence of a recent LinkedIn entry is no proof).

Where did you guys read that the wife was cheating?
Purely in their rich internal lives.

And they're so distracted by the bereaved Audrey (Mazzola) Allen's charms
that none of them even made the obvious Cab Calloway/Blues Brothers joke.

Guys I bit into a taco today. I forgot to do with my front teeth so I decided to weld myself into my backhoe and go on a rampage all over a two dollar trick(Or a taco I can’t remember)

I’m sure after a serious investigation will have all the answers. I think we got it with there was too much sausage in that taco.

I liked the crashed into a crackhouse firefight ensued theory a whole lot better actually…

Yeah, I feel kinda responsible for that one. And frankly, it's a better story than what probably DID happen, too.

The place truly was a crackhouse back in The Day. I'll just say this isn't the first shooting on that street, and leave it at that. [rofl]

If he crashed into a crack house there would’ve been crackheads in it...

It would’ve been ironic if it was all white people(crack heads) . youd have two heroes defending a bunch of white crackheads...Poor people are trying to make sure people in the truck are OK, a**h*** gets out and shoots him f***ing multiple times..If I see a vehicle crash or a fire when i run up My first thought isnt “is somebody going to shoot me?”..

I keep saying when someone yells help or fire I’m not gonna come running anymore but I just can’t help myself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom