****Breakjng**** Multiple People Shot in Winthrop MA

Ok, just woke up from a crazy day yesterday. Anyway, I had to fast forward from page 1 to 14. Went from crack house to crazy women?
Can anyone give the 3 sentence update?
Oh, and I was wrong: it USED to be a crackhouse, but a new owner bought it about six years back.

Hell. It USED to be a building, at this point…:(

DA says they're investigating it as a "hate crime."

What difference does it make if the perpetrator is already dead? They going to re-animate him and charge him with the hate crime?
That means nothing to her. Any excuse is a good excuse to her. You really need to watch the Netflix documentary about the Sean Ellis story. It’s very one sided IMO and she comes in towards the end but her agenda is in plain sight.

The hate crime angle is kind of weak..
Seems to me the guy hated his wife,himself and his life. But it’s too big of a pussy to do something about it other than be a complete shithead...

You got a wonder what the real story is because this would’ve made more sense rather than taking out perceived injustices on strangers

What difference does it make if the perpetrator is already dead? They going to re-animate him and charge him with the hate crime?
Because she's a disgusting politician and will use coffins as soap boxes to push whatever it is she has to sell. As heinous as Cheryl Jacques' staff's admitted Machiavellian maneuver of making simple possession of pepper spray a crime in the 1998 MA Gun laws as a means to increase the # of potential rape victims because victims push for more government intervention.

Just quoting what they claimed. Anti-Semitic stuff written on his hand and anti-Semitic and racist “writings in his own hand” (how would they know this without a hand writing expert I have no idea) and swastikas at home.

I always wondered why Sgt. Kinchloe was kept alive and not just sent to the ovens. I believe he was both black AND Jewish. Interestingly (and unrelated), Klink, Schultz, Burkalter and Hochstetter were all Jewish.

Might as well charge him with raping the Queen at that point.

Charging him as a hate-crime just cements his legacy with other mentally deranged dirtbags. Good job RR. You're a bigger tool than we both thought. Wow! I mean, like OWEN WILSON level Woooooooaaaaoooowwwwww.

As far as teh Jews, the Jews are always a red herring. Or is that Communism??? [rofl]

Short version;
Shmuck gets lucky mets a girl who falls for his schtick'
Loser gets degree but can't find work in his field becomes emasculated by woman,
Daily grind really starts to suck, gets mentally masterbated by reading hatred manifestos,
Finally snaps and goes on killing rampage as a conclusion of what's society has done to him.
Popo drop him in his tracks after his 5 seconds of glory.

Short version;
Shmuck gets lucky mets a girl who falls for his schtick'
Loser gets degree but can't find work in his field becomes emasculated by woman,
Daily grind really starts to suck, gets mentally masterbated by reading hatred manifestos,
Finally snaps and goes on killing rampage as a conclusion of what's society has done to him.
Popo drop him in his tracks after his 5 seconds of glory.

You forgot his wife most likely getting pounded by a Fabio at work.

We have to start our own news site..
The headline would read “man with little penis wearing no shoes proves how little of a penis he really has”...That be about the most accurate headline I’ve read in a year. Then they have me Detective dip shit tell everybody “we don’t know what’s going on”...

Twitter world saying the perp boosted the truck at Cal's Auto Body in Winthrop. Dunno if true but

1) Mrs Perp had noted perp was setting up the household in a condo overlooking Belle Isle Marsh, which is a few mins walking distance to Cal's and
2) Using Google Maps directions from Cal's shows the accident & shooting scene DIRECTLY on the route to the Temple Tifereth Israel synagogue -- a short 3 min, 0.8 mile drive away.

Guessing he had his phone setup with Google Maps on and was following the directions? If he was going slower he wouldn't have crashed and would have easily made it to his destination.

Interesting that he managed to navigate the turn from Revere St onto Shirley St fine, so he stomped the gas on Shirley. He would have had to turn again on Veteran's Road so it's not like he was gathering speed for a straight shot into the synagogue.

Why speed like a demon on Shirley?

Weird all around.

1624905122909.png

We have to start our own news site..
The headline would read “man with little penis wearing no shoes proves how little of a penis he really has”...That be about the most accurate headline I’ve read in a year. Then they have me Detective dip shit tell everybody “we don’t know what’s going on”...

I'm not defending Mr. Allen, but men are socialized to think this way. His old man, if he had one, should have told him, "You're not a loser son, you had her for her nine best years, from 19 to 28. That makes you a yuuuge winner. Now you're off the hook for 30 years of slavery to the gynocracy. Win-win."

Unfortunately, men's genes are hugely offended when this happens as they feel like they lost their best opportunity to reproduce themselves, the little ****ing tyrants. So they go batsh!t crazy.

Last edited:
I'm not defending Mr. Allen, but men are socialized to think this way. His old man, if he had one, should have told him, "You're not a loser son, you had her for her nine best years, from 19 to 28. That makes you a yuuuge winner. Now she's gone all Sex and the City you're off the hook for 30 years of slavery to the gynocracy. Win-win."

Unfortunately, men's genes are hugely offended when this happens as they feel like they lost their best opportunity to reproduce themselves, the little ****ing tyrants. So they go batsh!t crazy.
I definitely get what you’re saying, but it sounds to me like this guy’s biggest life problems Are like the standard Monday for me...Going off the rails like that is just completely ridiculous....During the whole 9/11 thing they at least took pilot lessons this guy can’t even drive a rig f***ing .8 miles.

The guy is obviously a failure at everything but that shouldn’t be that big of a deal most people are

I'm not defending Mr. Allen, but men are socialized to think this way. His old man, if he had one, should have told him, "You're not a loser son, you had her for her nine best years, from 19 to 28. That makes you a yuuuge winner. Now she's gone all Sex and the City you're off the hook for 30 years of slavery to the gynocracy. Win-win."

Shoulda got a divorce lawyer instead of stewing in it

Shoulda got a divorce lawyer instead of stewing in it
She would’ve been paying him alimony. Some people just can’t look on the bright side..bang her every now and then between her other boyfriends....I should really start being a life coach...But you never know maybe I’ll have a degree and decide I don’t know how to drive a truck

Interesting that he managed to navigate the turn from Revere St onto Shirley St fine, so he stomped the gas on Shirley. He would have had to turn again on Veteran's Road so it's not like he was gathering speed for a straight shot into the synagogue.

Target fixation. Kamikazes do not want any second thoughts to intrude before they complete their mission.

It took (1) a parked car and (2) the silver SUV coming the other way at exactly the wrong time to derail the plan.

He’s probably not CDL driver, although like I said before He managed to get the maxis unlocked and get the wheeler moving . More than likely it had an 8 or 10 speed road strangler tranny he got it into a med low gear and got it rolling he probably had to keep the speed up in 4th or 5 th to keep it from bucking so he’s motoring along about 45 or 50 and doing what he can to remain target fixated when mamma moo moo cuts in his path. Or it was a hydromatic and he plain just sucked as a driver.

Last edited:
I knew Dave Green for close to 30 years. A great guy and always willing to help anyone.
It came as no surprise to me that he left the safety of his own home to see if he could
help someone. Essentially going towards the danger instead of running from it. I think the word Hero is way overused these days. However in this case Dave died a hero. It was reported that Dave was telling people to get down. He was not a glory hound. He was a selfless person.

He’s probably not CDL driver, although like I said before He managed to get the maxis unlocked and get the wheeler moving . More than likely it had an 8 or 10 speed road strangler tranny he got it into a med low gear and got it rolling he probably had to keep the speed up in 4th or 5 th to keep it from bucking so he’s motoring along about 45 or 50 and doing what he can to remain target fixated when mamma moo moo cuts in his path. Or it was a hydromatic and he plain just sucked as a driver.
I guess if you can get it rolling that’s something. Definitely looks like he hit that building in low range

So he dated this chick for 9 years, and I'm not up to current norms, but I thought that no-ring, no obligation is basically how this goes now. It's not like they were going steady or anything, or were they?

Also, where is all these assumptions about him going to the temple coming from? There is a dental place near by, it would make sense that anti-dentite would try exacting his revenge there instead.

1624907678959.png

Twitter world saying the perp boosted the truck at Cal's Auto Body in Winthrop. Dunno if true but

1) Mrs Perp had noted perp was setting up the household in a condo overlooking Belle Isle Marsh, which is a few mins walking distance to Cal's and
2) Using Google Maps directions from Cal's shows the accident & shooting scene DIRECTLY on the route to the Temple Tifereth Israel synagogue -- a short 3 min, 0.8 mile drive away.

Guessing he had his phone setup with Google Maps on and was following the directions? If he was going slower he wouldn't have crashed and would have easily made it to his destination.

Weird all around.

You could get from the condo to Cal's easily, either on the sidewalk or on a trail that curls around behind the old Ft Banks, behind the cemetery. That trail comes out right into Cal's lot, if I recall correctly.

Shirley from Revere is an easy left. It's actually signed as the route the waste trucks take to Deer Island, or it used to be. And the map is misleading on the difficulty of turning from Shirley to Veterans. Veterans is a very wide road. I doubt he needed Google maps: he's lived there since October of 2019, and it's not a very big burgh. He'd have known how to get there.

A faster way is to just take Crest Ave all the way around to Veterans, but I'd imagine that's a difficult left to take out of Cal's, past the Dunkie's, then across two WIDE lanes and a median to make the right onto Crest Ave SB. I've been assuming that's why he came down Shirley in the first place, though I figured he'd have been coming from his condo.

Seriously, @safetyfirst2125, you should go drive the ground there. It can be a difficult town to navigate, but a little "battlefield tour" would help you visualize your scenarios.

Back
Top Bottom