****Breakjng**** Multiple People Shot in Winthrop MA

Boris she you may have to come officiate my wedding. Nine years ain’t shit especially when you don’t plan on being alive that long...this f***ing turd. It’s like he never had a plan that worked out that’s pretty embarrassing

Let’s discuss why he crashed…..?

He clipped an oncoming silver SUV while avoiding a car parked on the West side of Shirley, directly across from the Deane Winthrop house. I'm speculating that the SUV drivers were turning onto Shirley from Cross, otherwise they'd have probably been able to avoid him even if he was humming along at 50 mph or so.

So he dated this chick for 9 years, and I'm not up to current norms, but I thought that no-ring, no obligation is basically how this goes now. It's not like they were going steady or anything, or were they?

They were married.

Everything else in this thread is reckless assumption and for entertainment purposes only, which is why I've been careful not to libel Mrs. Allen.

They were married.

Everything else in this thread is reckless assumption and for entertainment purposes only, which is why I've been careful not to libel Mrs. Allen.

Bright side of this is that she’s free of this racist mass murderer. You will probably see her on tinder couple of months from now. Next guy will probably take her to Chick-fil-A on their first date.

DA: "We'll be working with the FBI....and giving people tools to use to report their friends or family who may become radicalized or have developed radicalized views"
So Rollins will take a stand against the Jew hating Communists running ANTIFA and BLM?

Where did you guys read that the wife was cheating?
Pre wedding photos and her current social media presence is indicative of a 30 something cheating spouse according to the NES braintrust and collective life experience (personal/family/friends/coworkers/etc.)

Back
Top Bottom