****Breakjng**** Multiple People Shot in Winthrop MA

I don’t see how any white person can look around....And believe in white supremacy....

It’s like Any race that just wants to feel like they’re the victim of some thing....And most likely get paid for it.

The whole Black Lives Matter movement really pushed it over the top. Imagine I went around saying white lives matter.. how racist it would sound? The punchline being both black lives white lives matter..Is one of the most ignorant things you can say. And a horrible marketing campaign

Not to be "that guy," but I missed the part where the perp had a PhD...anyone have anything on that? What subject is it in?
According to a Boston Globe article, he was a physical therapist, and: "In the statement, Rollins said Allen had a doctorate, was married, and employed. To all external sources he likely appeared unassuming, she said."

Note, that most PTs these days have Phds.

Frank

Edit: here's the Globe article: Winthrop shootings investigated as hate crime; shooter ‘executed’ people of color, according to the district attorney - The Boston Globe

I know somebody right now who is 30 years old and I’m convinced his cheese and slid off his cracker. Real harmless nice guy. Just got super religious lately.

But I’m pretty sure you could define anything as a mental illness.you just got a watch for the sudden changes I guess

I know somebody right now who is 30 years old and I’m convinced his cheese and slid off his cracker. Real harmless nice guy. Just got super religious lately.

But I’m pretty sure you could find anything as a mental illness.you just got a watch for the sudden changes I guess
Everyones mind has a limit to the load it can carry. Just like everyones back has a limit to the weight it can bear. The strongest guy in the world will eventually get to the point where the weight is too much and he buckles. Shitty that this kid went out the way he did and took two people with him.

We need to bring back asylums. Hold people until theyre well. If they never get well then sorry but you cant leave. Leftists need chaos though.

We need to bring back asylums. Hold people until theyre well. If they never get well then sorry but you cant leave.

Devil's in the details, though: who gets to decide all that? Hell, who'd want that kind of liability?

Again, I can buy that the kid's a racist. But one racist committing horrible crimes doesn't mean he's part of a white-supremacist conspiracy. Though we'll probably never know for sure, either way.

Everyones mind has a limit to the load it can carry. Just like everyones back has a limit to the weight it can bear. The strongest guy in the world will eventually get to the point where the weight is too much and he buckles. Shitty that this kid went out the way he did and took two people with him.

We need to bring back asylums. Hold people until theyre well. If they never get well then sorry but you cant leave. Leftists need chaos though.

Trust the government to do anything right is a waste of time. The asylums are ripe for abuse...Then imagine the poor guy was telling his crazy when he’s not. People commit their family and shit for financial reasons. It’s a good thing they close them down I just don’t understand why we let them roam the streets..

Covid really took a toll on everybody. Not the fake virus but just the repercussions of a stupid incompetent government...

I really try not to blame it on malice and leave it with incompetence. But look at the money pouring out of Washington and where it’s really going.

That’s enough to drive anybody insane. Unfortunately this guy was just a f***ing retard

Please tell me his wife was black....

Nope. I found him on LinkedIn and his wedding page. Wife not black. Seems totally ordinary. I have a theory about this but I know I have my own biases so well, enough said.

You can tell a lot about a person from their eyes and his eyes say not a happy dude.

Huh. It's a DPT, not a PhD.

A lot more practical and less rigorous. Means he knows a lot about anatomy and nutrition. Some biochem. Doesn't mean he's a genius.

I really don’t think a college degree is what determines whether he’s a genius or not. Look at a series of events pretty much the only right thing he did was stay alive....

Edit… So the shooter is dead now?

I really don’t think a college degree is what determines whether he’s a genius or not. Look at a series of events pretty much the only right thing he did was stay alive....

Well, no, he died. Lol.

I know, it was a poor choice of words. But generally I give a little intellectual credence to people with PhDs, especially in the sciences. Not EdDs or PsyDs or DPTs or any of that crap, necessarily.

I concede the guy did nothing right....

I couldn’t imagine being in charge of trying to figure out what the f*** happened.

I listen to the scanner and read the paper and I feel like that’s the polices biggest problem..Trying to rationally explain the irrational.

They’re lucky they don’t give me a badge because I tell him exactly how it is. “We don’t know what the f***s going on”

It's amazing what you can find with nothing but Google. The cheese slipped off this dude's cracker alright.

Who kills people they don’t know? I almost want to say it’s like Dexter and the person who gets away with it but not the guy who crashed the truck into a building with two handguns and no shoes. Any respectable serial killer would at least wear a sandals

Back
Top Bottom