****Breakjng**** Multiple People Shot in Winthrop MA

Who kills people they don’t know? I almost want to say it’s like Dexter and the person who gets away with it but not the guy who crashed the truck into a building with two handguns and no shoes. Any respectable serial killer would at least wear a sandals

They were in the wrong place at the wrong time. From what I can determine the whole thing was an elaborate suicide with a side of look what you made me do. Tragic.

They were in the wrong place at the wrong time. From what I can determine the whole thing was an elaborate suicide with a side of look what you made me do. Tragic.
Suicidal or not - it is not simple to guess what is happening in the brain of the aggressive schizoid.

I think you’re on point. It’s really a pathetic story. I think I’d settle for auto asphyxia Erotica...I’m glad I never understand what’s going through these f***ing losers heads

My grandfather used to have a boat in Winthrop. Very small narrow streets.

Here is a copy of the file with long bouts of silence removed. I find it somewhat disturbing.. 812 and his voice and the yelling as a scanner listener since 1994 you can tell the fear and the mind going to over drive trying to process things as he yells on the radio.

What would have been a normal Saturday for most turned out to be a horrific event.

I tried to edit the loud audio P25 Digital bursts. It's unclear if this an artifact of people yelling into the radio and something with the feed audio itself or something with the radio system in Winthrop.

Since I can't upload it use the link posted you will have to fast forward a little bit as there is a ton of silence before it starts.

I have no idea who 812 Michael Mahoney is.. my best guess is he was the police officer who maybe did the shooting to stop the suspect.

Someone local to the area would know this better then me.

In tactical life threatening situations police officer sometimes go by names and not callsign similar to how the Massachusetts State Police during the 2020 protests didn't use ID numbers over the radio it was all Smith to Trooper Davis.

My other theory is Mike Mahoney is a DPW guy who "called in the accident" on the police channel and is unarmed.

There really is no conspiracy theory here.. the Winthrop webpages are so bad I can't find out who he is as in what role.

My best educated guess is he is a uniformed police officer working a road detail no cruiser complete with his baby Glock and or the police calvary arrived engaged the suspect and shot him thus the police radio traffic going into investigation crime scene mode.

Or it's the Michael Mahoney from the local access television and he just happens to have a Winthrop Radio. Which doesn't make sense.

Keep in mind these events happen super fast. A good majority of the radio traffic is unintelligible due to yelling and poor audio.

From what I have read and seen I doubt the retired trooper even had a chance to draw his weapon if he had one.

Unrelated I would like to think moving down south to NC if this happened a civilian with a gun may have been able to stop this. Many more people carry down here either on person or "glove box carry".

Then again to process such an event which everyone thought was a motor vehicle accident.

As far as reopening the state hospitals they won't prevent people who just crack.

Plus the judges that actually commit people are the same liberal judges that let people walk who commit major crimes.

So I’ve been trying to Google who actually shot this a**h***. Was it the cop who died?Or responding officers?

Dildos like this guy are the reason why cops shoot first. You Gotta make it home, somone has to feed the dogs

So I’ve been trying to Google who actually shot this a**h***. Was it the cop who died?Or responding officers?

Dildos like this guy are the reason why cops shoot first. You Gotta make it home, somone has to feed the dogs

They said yesterday it was a WPD sergeant.

Honestly I feel bad for the guy. Nobody really wants to shoot anybody except a complete a**h***...But at least somebody’s tax dollars paid for something

Huh. It's a DPT, not a PhD.

A lot more practical and less rigorous. Means he knows a lot about anatomy and nutrition. Some biochem. Doesn't mean he's a genius.
My apologies. I was parroting the talking head but that wasn’t my point. My point still stands the guy had no job coming out of an advanced degree with huge demand and has a measly 59 connections on LinkedIn. This guy might very well have been brilliant but let’s just say he wasn’t a people person.

Did I miss what happened to the minivan driver and/or passengers? The demolished building - was it unoccupied? Where is the scene of reporters at Allen's residence trying to interview his wife?

Where's the evidence to support labeling Nathan Allen as a racist? Is that information only accessible to those public officials making that assertion? Heavy.com has posted a lot of his background info, but nothing seems indicative of his motivation for his criminal acts.

I can't help but be suspicious of media narratives. I'd be interested to see the "anti-Semitic and racist statements against Black individuals" and "troubling white supremacist rhetoric." Why don't they release these statements (even just portions of these statements) rather than just saying they exist?

I can't help but be suspicious of media narratives. I'd be interested to see the "anti-Semitic and racist statements against Black individuals" and "troubling white supremacist rhetoric." Why don't they release these statements (even just portions of these statements) rather than just saying they exist?
Because they know they don’t have to. They know all they have to do is say it and they know there are enough feeble minded people who will buy it.

Where's the evidence to support labeling Nathan Allen as a racist? Is that information only accessible to those public officials making that assertion? Heavy.com has posted a lot of his background info, but nothing seems indicative of his motivation for his criminal acts.
From what I gather…

There were “writings” in his home that indicate he’s got some extremist views. Seems most of that was anti-Semitic, as were things written “on his hands,” which I don’t get. And yes, that’s all accessible to Rollins and not us at this point.

He killed two black people, while walking past a number of white people and doing nothing to them. There are a few reasons I can think of as to why he’d do this, and one of those reasons is indeed racism.

In other words, it’s just assertions at this point. It might be true, but so far we’re just supposed to take the word of TPTB.

Sure, but you're implying that the straw that breaks the camel's back, the one event that cements the ascendency of the Swamp and immediately puts the clampdown on Constitutional protections, the modern-day Reichstag Fire... will be this one Winthrop weirdo going off?

That makes no sense to me.
It’s another case that will be have hyper-saturation coverage since it fits the anti and DC power grab agenda. It’s not a spectacular event like 9/11 but you can’t get a 9/11 event with a mass ahooting…Vegas sized maybe

I think the approach here will be one of a tipping point: the drum beat of “white supremacy terrorism” incidents will be rolled up together and pointed to as the justification needed to add warrantless mass domestic surveillance to the tool bag of the FBI to counter what they have already said was the Number One Threat To America: white supremacist terrorism.

I don’t know if this incident alone will do the job. But it’ll be on the list of incidents when the AG makes his play with Biden to gain additional surveillance powers.

It’s another case that will be have hyper-saturation coverage since it fits the anti and DC power grab agenda. It’s not a spectacular event like 9/11 but you can’t get a 9/11 event with a mass ahooting…Vegas sized maybe

I think the approach here will be one of a tipping point: the drum beat of “white supremacy terrorism” incidents will be rolled up together and pointed to as the justification needed to add warrantless mass domestic surveillance to the tool bag of the FBI to counter what they have already said was the Number One Threat To America: white supremacist terrorism.

I don’t know if this incident alone will do the job. But it’ll be on the list of incidents when the AG makes his play with Biden to gain additional surveillance powers.

This makes much more sense. Time will tell, but my benchmark for “national narrative” is the front page of CNN.com. This isn’t there yet, which surprises me a little.

I‘m not sure this incident is as resonant as you think it is, but again, time will tell.

This makes much more sense. Time will tell, but my benchmark for “national narrative” is the front page of CNN.com. This isn’t there yet, which surprises me a little.

I‘m not sure this incident is as resonant as you think it is, but again, time will tell.
If it’s not, they missed a Golden opportunity here. If they built statues and shrines to Fentanyl Floyd they could do way more with a respected trooper and armed services victim. If I were a DC psychopath aspiring communist, I’d seize this one and make it the linchpin of my case to spy on everyone with a gun in America. You know…to keep everyone safe.

Maybe they’re not as smart as I give them credit for

Let’s say the whole white on black angle is accurate. Is anyone surprised? I mean a minimum of a solid year of having the most one way insidious crap rammed down people’s throats and it’s bound to happen. Not an excuse but just saying
While not their primary objective, I'm sure the ones orchestrating the throat ramming would be thrilled that their hard work is paying off in the form of events like this.

Did he shoot them because they are black or did he shoot them because they were willing to step up and get involved when others were not?

1. Ramona Cooper, a veteran, a staff sergeant in the Air Force, was shot three times.
*It sounds like she is the type of person that would have stepped up and get involved.*

2. David L. Green, a retired Massachusetts state trooper
*Like Ramona it appears to me that he would have been the type of person that would have stepped up and got involved.*

Based on the careers of these two I doubt the color of their skin was the basis of the killing of these two.

Did he shoot them because they are black or did he shoot them because they were willing to step up and get involved when others were not?

1. Ramona Cooper, a veteran, a staff sergeant in the Air Force, was shot three times.
*It sounds like she is the type of person that would have stepped up and get involved.*

2. David L. Green, a retired Massachusetts state trooper
*Like Ramona it appears to me that he would have been the type of person that would have stepped up and got involved.*

Based on the careers of these two I doubt the color of their skin was the basis of the killing of these two.
He has some anti-Semitic stuff written on his hand apparently. Unless the cop or coroner put it there.

Back
Top Bottom