****Breakjng**** Multiple People Shot in Winthrop MA

Did he shoot them because they are black or did he shoot them because they were willing to step up and get involved when others were not?

1. Ramona Cooper, a veteran, a staff sergeant in the Air Force, was shot three times.
*It sounds like she is the type of person that would have stepped up and get involved.*

2. David L. Green, a retired Massachusetts state trooper
*Like Ramona it appears to me that he would have been the type of person that would have stepped up and got involved.*

Based on the careers of these two I doubt the color of their skin was the basis of the killing of these two.
I'm not sure we are ever going to know the truth based on Rollins' making statements so early. What she calls racist writings could be stupid Breitbart articles for all we know. The MSM running hard and fast with a narrative when they usually play the "we may never know the motive" game doesn't inspire confidence this isn't some propaganda operation rather than straight reporting of an atrocity.

If there is bodycam/dashcam video it would help. Also photos of the supposed writing on the perp's hands.

"Anti-Semitic is hostile to or prejudiced against Jewish people."

Were they both Jewish people, how does being black have anything to do with anti-Semitic stuff?
Just quoting what they claimed. Anti-Semitic stuff written on his hand and anti-Semitic and racist “writings in his own hand” (how would they know this without a hand writing expert I have no idea) and swastikas at home.

I just had a long conversation with a local.

There's a pretty large synagogue just around the corner, on Veterans Road, just down from where the dude crashed. He was headed that same direction even after the crash.

Stolen truck, two guns, slogans written on his hands, speeding toward a synagogue on a Saturday... this local thought the reason they were investigating it as a "hate crime" is only partly because he shot black people once he crashed. The feeling is that TPTB assume that there was going to be a massacre at the Temple, headed off by the accident. Like, he was going to go slaughter a building full of Jews, then plan on dying at the end of it, Columbine-style.

So, by that hypothesis, shooting black bystanders was either all the perp felt he could do after the crash, or those two were the first of several victims he felt he might be able to take out before reaching the synagogue on foot. But the cops shot him first.

We'll never know, but based on the facts we've all talked about (the idea that there's nowhere to go if you're SB on Shirley and trying to get away with a truck theft), that sounds to me as plausible as anything else.

Last edited:
This makes much more sense. Time will tell, but my benchmark for “national narrative” is the front page of CNN.com. This isn’t there yet, which surprises me a little.

I‘m not sure this incident is as resonant as you think it is, but again, time will tell.
I caught the local news this morning in passing. This was the second story not lead. I also caught a minor but interesting detail in their reporting. Might be nothing but they specifically quoted Rollins as saying this “MIGHT” be racially motivated. Starting the slow walk backwards???? Like you said time will tell. I for one don’t believe what they are telling us.

I caught the local news this morning in passing. This was the second story not lead. I also caught a minor but interesting detail in their reporting. Might be nothing but they specifically quoted Rollins as saying this “MIGHT” be racially motivated. Starting the slow walk backwards???? Like you said time will tell. I for one don’t believe what they are telling us.

My sense now, after talking with the local, is that the antisemitic hypothesis is the main part of the investigation, and that Rollins was going off on her own when she emphasized the connection to the black victims as a primary motive.

As in, sure, the guy might have hated black people, but he was planning to kill Jews that day, not blacks.

There's a pretty large synagogue just around the corner, on Veterans Road, just down from where the dude crashed. He was headed that same direction even after the crash.

Stolen truck, two guns, slogans written on his hands, speeding toward a synagogue on a Saturday... this local thought the reason they were investigating it as a "hate crime" is only partly because he shot black people once he crashed. The feeling is that TPTB assume that there was going to be a massacre at the Temple, headed off by the accident. Like, he was going to go slaughter a building full of Jews, then plan on dying at the end of it, Columbine-style.

So, by that hypothesis, shooting black bystanders was either all the perp felt he could do after the crash, or those two were the first of several victims he felt he might be able to take out before reaching the synagogue on foot. But the cops shot him first.

We'll never know, but based on the facts we've all talked about (the idea that there's nowhere to go if you're SB on Shirley and trying to get away with a truck theft), that sounds to me as plausible as anything else.
That fits the facts

Unless this has been addressed why steal a truck? Uber/lift most likely guaranteed you will make it to destination. Or just drive your own car. Clearly this dude went mental at some point. However, too many unanswered questions.

Unless this has been addressed why steal a truck? Uber/lift most likely guaranteed you will make it to destination. Or just drive your own car. Clearly this dude went mental at some point. However, too many unanswered questions.
Crash a big truck into the building first, get out and start shooting?

I'm now very curious about where the truck was stolen from, which the authorities undoubtedly know.

He lived not far from where he died, in the direction he'd been driving from. And he'd had a past job driving trucks. Maybe the plumbers were on a call near his home? Who knows.

Maybe to make a grand entrance through this window before going Rambo inside?

733C3825-B42A-4F7A-8FC5-1E2297BF203F.jpeg
B5BE6F58-7C9C-4F3E-B559-69FFB301546F.jpeg
565ECD5D-F0BB-49D8-839B-1E80DA1E6851.jpeg

But this begs the question: he apparently had two guns, one a handgun, no mention of what the other was, but if it was also a handgun, how much Rambo can you go with two handguns?

But this begs the question: he apparently had two guns, one a handgun, no mention of what the other was, but if it was also a handgun, how much Rambo can you go with two handguns?
The Virginia Tech atrocity provides data on that.

The temple being the intended target fits.

You can do a lot of damage with just handguns and multiple mags, while being highly mobile, plus a bunch of other factors.

He has some anti-Semitic stuff written on his hand apparently. Unless the cop or coroner put it there.

I've heard of black Irish. Now we've got black Jewish? ;)

Never fear. RR is here to save us from ourselves. It's frightening that MA sees no issues with her. It'll be great if it comes out this guy is a Biden supporter. LOL

But a 28yo PhD in MA. Likely Biden supporter. You don't become a permanent student by being a conservative.

Oh - he was at UMD, aka DUM, at the same time as Krazparkanov Drezdanev (whatever) of the Marathon bombings.

I'm thinking, based on liberal logic, that we should shut DUM down for good. It's not safe!

Rambo enough to make headlines and die, I guess.

Your screenshot above, the middle one, is outdated. They tore down one whole wing of the synagogue years ago and built condos instead, if I recall. But yes, the big-windowed sanctuary was still there when last I was down that way.

I've heard of black Irish. Now we've got black Jewish? ;)

Never fear. RR is here to save us from ourselves. It's frightening that MA sees no issues with her. It'll be great if it comes out this guy is a Biden supporter. LOL

But a 28yo PhD in MA. Likely Biden supporter. You don't become a permanent student by being a conservative.

Oh - he was at UMD, aka DUM, at the same time as Krazparkanov Drezdanev (whatever) of the Marathon bombings.

I'm thinking, based on liberal logic, that we should shut DUM down for good. It's not safe!

Again, not a PhD. A Doctor of Physical Therapy. The guy wasn't a professional student.

Pittsburgh copycat?

And yes, for all the attention paid to mass shootings committed with modern sporting rifles, it's possible to kill quite a lot of people with handguns, even if those handguns have magazines of 10 rounds or less. Example: Virginia Tech shooter.

Winthrop Police Chief Terence Delehanty is done for issuing the LTC. They’ll force him to retire if he’s lucky. If he’s not lucky they’ll go after him.
The local I spoke with today said he was fairly new in town, like from the past three years or so. It's very possible his LTC was issued from somewhere other than Winthrop.

You can bet your ass that that's the first thing WPD looked for once they found his wallet: the back of his LTC, to see which chief signed it.

Back
Top Bottom