****Breakjng**** Multiple People Shot in Winthrop MA

US AG Marrek Garfinkel has stated that white supreeeemacist terrorism is the greatest threat facing our country, so the media and politicians are on the lookout for any potential white supreeeemacist.

US AG Marrek Garfinkel has stated that white supreeeemacist terrorism is the greatest threat facing our country, so the media and politicians are on the lookout for any potential white supreeeemacist.
Yep, this is their shining example case of why they need warrantless wiretaps and NSA surveillance on all white gun owners, nationwide. “To keep us safe”.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and guess he was talking about the earlier, wacky speculation about MS-13 and all that stuff.
That is exactly what I was referring to in my post. I realized how badly it was worded and removed it immediately. I made a mistake and regret posting something so callous when two lives lost, a veteran and a retired police officer, should have been the focus.

Rachel will do ANYTHING to distract from the provable fact that the bulk of the criminals - violent or otherwise - look like her.
Genuinely surprised they still publish the FBI UCR or that the last few Dem admin's allow it to be compiled in the first place. Its basically proof written down in black and white that the left's narrative is upside down

I almost dont know what to say about this that doesnt involve massive amounts of tinfoil, rogue 3 letter agencies and references to Project MK Ultra. Nut case loses it for whatever reason, stumbles across not one but two needles in a haystack, shoots them both and then gets shot by the cops. Less than 24 hours later, black female, leftist, Soros funded D.A. has a racially charged motive neatly wrapped up with a bow and no suspect alive to make a statement otherwise.

This is absolutely unreal. Gubmint rhetoric over 99% imaginary white supremacist threat is met with this fantastic made-for-TV scenario. I'm surprised the dude didn't have a German name. Hans Gruber?

I almost don't know what to say about this that doesn't involve massive amounts of tinfoil, rogue 3 letter agencies and references to Project MK Ultra.
I was going to post when this story first broke that the perp seemed like another alphabet agency patsy that had been nudged somehow into losing their shit, only this time they malfunctioned and would up in a random neighborhood.
In WINTHROP?

A liquor store or two, maybe a nail salon. Some insurance brokerages.

Have at it.
I think C&R Sports is in Winthrop if they are still in business.

I see domestic FBI/NSA warrantless wiretapping powers against white gun owners (aka potential domestic terrorists) coming out of this.

“How else can we know if a potential domestic terrorist truly represents a threat, unless we see their private communications to understand if they harbor a dangerous ideology?” will be the siren song. Just like for foreign terrorist suspects after 9/11. “We have to give the FBI the tools they need to keep us safe”

Just watch.

And the DNC salivates. Open season on spying on political enemies allows them to know every bit of dirt on anyone. Perpetual power is at hand.

Winthrop Police Chief Terence Delehanty is done for issuing the LTC. They’ll force him to retire if he’s lucky. If he’s not lucky they’ll go after him.

Doubtful.

Do you know anything about the structure of the town? The local politics? My info is out of date, but Delehanty is not going anywhere; he's got like a sister and fifteen cousins in town government. That's the kind of place Winthrop is. He's also pretty solidly 2A, and from what I hear the current Town Manager has zero pull in that town.

The TC will look after the CoP, just as he looks after them.

Back
Top Bottom