• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Breaking on Fox

Why would it? Lets face it, FBI didn't say they couldn't charge her, rather that nobody actually would commit that kind of political suicide. She is quite literally above the law in the ruling class.

Amazing how quickly the FBI was able to come to that decision this time around. No credibility at all.

Conveniently just ahead of the election. Makes me sick.

14956622_10154676748046171_7998057231290457408_n.jpg

It's all fixed, so sad this country has come to this.

The goverment and the press. All corrupt

Last edited:
regardless of what was in the emails, the fact that they were on Weiner's laptop means that everything Hills and Huma did was insecure. That alone should be reason enough she should be removed as a candidate.

But what do I know. I'm just a member of the proletariat. I'll sit back, shut up, and pay my taxes...

regardless of what was in the emails, the fact that they were on Weiner's laptop means that everything Hills and Huma did was insecure. That alone should be reason enough she should be ARRESTED FOR ESPIONAGE.

FIFY. MANY, MANY have been for doing FAR, FAR less.

White House - No credibility
Congress - No credibility
SCOTUS if HRC wins - No credibility
DOJ/FBI - No credibility
IRS - No credibility
BLM (Bureau of Land Management - No credibility
BLM (Blacklivesmatter) - No credibility [laugh]
Mass Senators (Marlarkey & Screaming Squaw) - No credibility
Federal Government in general - No credibility
Mass.gov - No credibility
Charlie Baker - No credibility
MA House/Senate - No credibility
Maura Healey (AWB) - No credibility
Glocks per Maura - No credibility

What's left?

Revolt!
Military coup d'etat!
Roll over and go to sleep!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by StevieP
regardless of what was in the emails, the fact that they were on Weiner's laptop means that everything Hills and Huma did was insecure. That alone should be reason enough she should be ARRESTED FOR ESPIONAGE and hung after conviction.QUOTE]

FIFY. MANY, MANY have been for doing FAR, FAR less.

FIFY

It never mattered. The fix and cover up has been in the works for months. Might as well just bring all the firearms right to the local PD and drop them off on my way to waste my time voting Tuesday. My Vote wont matter either.

Back
Top Bottom