Breaking on Fox

On a related not, Scooter Libby just got his law license back after Comey railroaded him to make the Obama's happy.

Comey's been a self-serving d-bag for at-minimum a decade. The man is incapable of being honest. :(

I wonder what Reid and Pelosi are saying today. If they are smart, nothing. If they are dumb, they'll praise him again. Great fodder for the right on that one.

EDIT

Just saw that Pelosi is praising the FBI and Comey again. [rofl] I guess what she meant a week ago was that Comey was a great guy but the Republicans were misconstruing his work. She's a piece of work for sure.

It never mattered. The fix and cover up has been in the works for months. Might as well just bring all the firearms right to the local PD and drop them off on my way to waste my time voting Tuesday. My Vote wont matter either.

I have said it many many times before.. She is a Clinton, She is a very connected former Secy of State, Senator and now the Democratic candidate for presidency. The FBI director was told months ago by Obama that he WILL NOT recommend pressing charges.. No matter what his investigation turns up. This second round of e-mails meant nothing and this once again proves She is absolutely above the law.

She will be elected and at that point I become less of an American. I am completely disgusted with the US government's level of corruption and also fed up with US politics. It is sickening..

Fake or does Newsweek know something were not supposed too?

View attachment 181867

View attachment 181868

I'd say it's the same thing they do for the superbowl paraphernalia(although I believed the fix to be in from the get go, she was going to win no matter what), print both possible versions to be the first to break the "news". The Trump ones, if they even bothered to print them, will be in the recycle bin soon enough.

Even if a video of her dropping minority babies into a wood chipper while naked and covered in their blood laughing hysterically after she wins were to be released, O would just pardon her. They may very well hate each other in private but they're willing to do whatever it takes to keep their party in the WH.

Last edited:
I'd say it's the same thing they do for the superbowl paraphernalia(although I believed the fix to be in from the get go, she was going to win no matter what), print both possible versions to be the first to break the "news". The Trump ones, if they even bothered to print them, will be in the recycle bin soon enough.

Dewey Defeats Truman!

Fake or does Newsweek know something were not supposed too?

Dollars to donuts they've got a similar cover and matching articles ready to go for Trump. They have that stuff ready to go no matter which major candidate wins. It's like the prewritten obituaries for public figures that are sometimes published prematurely and spark rumors that a celebrity has died (e.g. Abe Vigoda).

In other news, Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead.

Even if a video of her dropping minority babies into a wood chipper while naked and covered in their blood laughing hysterically after she wins were to be released, O would just pardon her. They may very well hate each other in private but they're willing to do whatever it takes to keep their party in the WH.

Yeah the story I heard was they have both mocked up but the printer has chosen to only print Clinon's because she is the safer bet to win. Save on ink. Its a commemorative edition, its not like anyone is going to get their news from a Newsweek election edition. They will crank out the Trump one if he wins.

Dollars to donuts they've got a similar cover and matching articles ready to go for Trump. They have that stuff ready to go no matter which major candidate wins. It's like the prewritten obituaries for public figures that are sometimes published prematurely and spark rumors that a celebrity has died (e.g. Abe Vigoda).

In other news, Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead.
Probably true. But the Trump version isn't a special commemorative edition I'll wager.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

And they read 650,000 emails in nine days.

To be fair, search and filter all the emails from Nicaraguan princes and those with subject lines "Public Notice: Toenail fungus" or "Sell your timeshare" or "pics from the party" or "Oz miracle pill" or "snoring treatment" or "reverse mortgage quiz" and that inbox drops to about two hundred messages.

Remove the "Northeastshooters.com Forums - New Private Message" emails and its down to a dozen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom