Bottom line would you give up your Firearms?

A friend of mine posted a story on facebook about sheep...but these were sheep that had teeth..very sharp teeth to protect themselves against the wolves...

Last edited:
I know one thing for sure, if ever they do try and confiscate or some sort of seizure, get ready for an epidemic of ruby ridges

I'm a bit confused here.

If the government decided it was time to confiscate all guns in the hands of civilians, wouldn't that be the time to fight, literally? Why would you lie and say you "lost" them? Sorry but I've already made the conscious decision, should all hell break loose and they decide to come to my home to take them......let's just say it wont end well.

I'm a bit confused here.

If the government decided it was time to confiscate all guns in the hands of civilians, wouldn't that be the time to fight, literally? Why would you lie and say you "lost" them? Sorry but I've already made the conscious decision, should all hell break loose and they decide to come to my home to take them......let's just say it wont end well.

I think that most "lost in the lake" arguments on here are just sarcastic. But I'd be in your boat, to take away my firearms is a deathwish, IDGAF anymore. Hopefully things cool down after 12/21.

I seriously don't see that happening. Might go over ok in mass with only few hundred police/civilian deaths (if you can call that ok) but states like texas will be a all out civil war fight to the death.

And the government probably shouldn't bank on all the cops being on their side.

I think that most "lost in the lake" arguments on here are just sarcastic. But I'd be in your boat, to take away my firearms is a deathwish, IDGAF anymore. Hopefully things cool down after 12/21.

Same here. Not without a fight... It probably wouldn't end well for me, I have no illusions of taking on the government and their near limitless resources and brain washed quasi-military police force. I would only hope to inspire others into armed resistance on my way out.... If I survive the first wave/attempts I'll go into gorilla type warfare against the soft underbelly of the Federal government. I would try to network with other like minded individuals, but honestly that is dangerous. Communication is how most like minded folks would be traced and captured.

If the government decided it was time to confiscate all guns in the hands of civilians, wouldn't that be the time to fight, literally?

I doubt it would be that obvious. They would go for the soft, easy sell. Direct confiscation is likely to create problems, even if only one out of 100 people resisted it. Think incrementalism, AU style buybacks, and then after the buybacks and amnestys are over, increase the level of crime for illegal possession.... Remember many gun owners are sheeple/fudds and would probably turn in most of their crap for some government tax coupons or whatever. Then after they get the low hanging fruit they will go for us outliers, and use the situation "Well, joe and jane public turned in their guns, why not you?" to make everyone left look like "wackjobs" because they didn't comply. It will make it that much easier to demonize hard core gun owners in the media, when the majority of the population, even former gun owners, cannot identify with the plight of the few people who still have them left when the dust settles.

-Mike

Well MASS seems to like to lead the country in these things. Hey didn't we start the revolution??
Guys can say they will put up a fight but?? Will they. I for one am surly not going around saying stuff like that. Then they could use the mentally unstable card!!!

WHO would be as brave as these guys...I don't think this would happen today!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5ut6yPrObw

I'm a bit confused here.

Won't end well for you. FIFY

I'm a bit confused here.

No, you lose them, so when they come looking for the people that own them that are fighting....those people don't actually exist, because according to the field reports, everyone went on a giant boating trip all at the same time. They will think the sharks are invading with all the guns in the ocean. Armed ninja land sharks. Department of oceanshark defense will be created, and the H2O act will be passed, tapping all whale communication for potential aquatic threats.

In a heartbeat if I can get all the money back for them at the same time. Sigma 40 from nes member 10,000 heres the receipt. Mosin 25,000 (because its a war relic only a few exist). So yea if they pay for them they can have them[smile]

I doubt it would be that obvious. They would go for the soft, easy sell. Direct confiscation is likely to create problems, even if only one out of 100 people resisted it. Think incrementalism, AU style buybacks, and then after the buybacks and amnestys are over, increase the level of crime for illegal possession.... Remember many gun owners are sheeple/fudds and would probably turn in most of their crap for some government tax coupons or whatever. Then after they get the low hanging fruit they will go for us outliers, and use the situation "Well, joe and jane public turned in their guns, why not you?" to make everyone left look like "wackjobs" because they didn't comply. It will make it that much easier to demonize hard core gun owners in the media, when the majority of the population, even former gun owners, cannot identify with the plight of the few people who still have them left when the dust settles.

-Mike

That's the way they've been doing it all along - so yeah, I think your premise is the way it will go down again.

They'll put insurance surcharges on the guns you own - and then make it so you can't sell them - so effectively you'll be turning them in. They'll do buyback programs. They'll put in a nationwide registration, etc. One small drip after another

Drip drip drip.

It's stuff like this why I keep saying NOW is not the time to back down - don't give one freaking inch on anything. No backing down in conversations with anti's - etc.

If the Republicans start giving any indication that they will give one inch on gun rights - let them know in no uncertain terms that it means the END of their party.

As far as the confiscation thing goes - MA is going to be different than other states. In MA they KNOW what you have.

What I'd like to see is a secession movement - or a movement in one or more states to effectively tell the Federal Government to FOAD if there is ANY movement towards more restrictive gun legislation. There was some stuff like that passed thru some of the state legislatures 4 years or so ago after Obama got elected the first time - let's hope they have the balls to do it again if some sort of new Federal AWB takes shape.

Back
Top Bottom