Bottom line would you give up your Firearms?

I will give up my guns under two conditions:

1. A legal constitutional amendment is passed which clearly and completely negates the second amendment
2. Every illegal gun has been collected and taken off the streets

I say that with all honesty - if the country can get enough support to pass that amendment, I say it would be wrong to keep them. Of course, I'd probably move, just like I'd move if they passed an amendment cancelling out the first or the fourth, or the fifth, etc.

Pretty sure that's the point where we revolution comes in, as the founders intended.

I will give up my guns under two conditions:

1. A legal constitutional amendment is passed which clearly and completely negates the second amendment
2. Every illegal gun has been collected and taken off the streets

I say that with all honesty - if the country can get enough support to pass that amendment, I say it would be wrong to keep them. Of course, I'd probably move, just like I'd move if they passed an amendment cancelling out the first or the fourth, or the fifth, etc.

Since #2 is more or less impossible, you're just blowing smoke? [laugh]

-Mike

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody will have guns as they will be against the law. Like drugs. See? No one has, uses, buys or sells drugs, so it will work for guns.

Don't you worry, the same engineers that made the Halliburton weather machine are coming to set up the Halliburton gun blockade machine... any illegal guns will disintegrate upon transiting the border of the united states!!!!!! ZOMG

-Mike

That statement has a lot of fail in it.

So you some how feel its possible to absolutely prove that none of those named would ever have a firearm? That's my point, they can't so NO I will not give up mine. Its a right to defense thing with me.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

give up? have you seen the pricing retardedness going on?

i'm thinking of selling and then re-buying once people stop flipping their shit.....

Back
Top Bottom