Boston globe Mill article

I had to go check this one out...holy ****, the lunacy is strong in that one!!!
Her boys were sad, they were very very sad. Probably were sad because their mother is a Pearl clutching, Merlot swigging Karin. Noticed she had no wedding ring, so her husband went out for a pack of cigarettes and never came back.

Her boys were sad, they were very very sad. Probably were sad because their mother is a Pearl clutching, Merlot swigging Karin. Noticed she had no wedding ring, so her husband went out for a pack of cigarettes and never came back.
Probably went to the Mill to buy yet another gun to keep at his pal's house. Jack.

Love the people scared to let their kids walk in for music class. It’s probably the safest place in the state! Suddenly gun enthusiasts are more dangerous than trans rapists in the wrong bathroom!
Yep, but they'll let their kids run into a Dunkin' to get donuts or whatever, when the place "could" be crawling with all kinds of nefarious criminal types who could never pass a background check.

My neighbors got their panties in a bunch some years ago because the elementary school bus stop was on the corner where there was a gun store. They wanted the stop moved to the front of a Dunkin' business where it was "safer" because it wasn't near the gun store. You just can't convince some folks.

She’s married with 3 or 4 kids. Her name is Megan (mulhern) rank. Originally from near Syracuse Ny, has lived in CT, RI and MA.

Even as crazy as she was and the others. Probably 1/2 of them could be moved to neutral with some gun education and a few range trips. A lot of the antis are irrational because they’re utterly clueless on the subject (both laws and guns/ammo) and that translates into fear with help from the BS lies the media “reports about guns.

If antis are open minded and willing to listen, they can definitely be changed.

one lady even said "your Ar, uh AK57s"

View: https://youtu.be/lDCW8K_pZgA?t=955

"who's wandering the halls there when im sending my kids to music school!! we don't want gun buying people crowd attracted to our town" well it is a publically acessable building, but the absolute majority of firearm related clientele have less of a potential criminal record than the general public, are non-felons and are more thoroughly background checked than your kid's music school staff.

Last edited:
Lol I loved the part where the 2 of post menapausal hags was saying something along the lines of "there has been some disgusting things said on social media and being called 'karen' is not ok and unnaceptable" 28:50 in a fake trembling voice. "there are schools within five miles of GUN stores" one lady even said "your Ar, uh AK57s" maybe I don't get out much but most of the speakers were literal caricatures. i cant believe these people exited outside of twitter and memes

"who's wandering the halls there when im sending my kids to music school!! we don't want gun buying people crowd attracted to our town" well it is a publically acessable building, but the absolute majority of firearm related clientele have less of a potential criminal record than the general public, are non-felons and are more thoroughly background checked than your kid's music school staff.

The one who won’t let her kids go to music school anymore said there has definitely been more activity etc in the past few months, and signs, etc. I don’t know if she’s blind or just started sending her kids to music school the past few months because if she ever walked in the building, it was very clear there were firearm shops there. Ever person I’ve met there (customers and shops) has been as nice as possible. Other than her irrational fear of the objects sold, I can’t imagine she or her kids ever had a negative interaction of any kind.

The one who won’t let her kids go to music school anymore said there has definitely been more activity etc in the past few months, and signs, etc. I don’t know if she’s blind or just started sending her kids to music school the past few months because if she ever walked in the building, it was very clear there were firearm shops there. Ever person I’ve met there (customers and shops) has been as nice as possible. Other than her irrational fear of the objects sold, I can’t imagine she or her kids ever had a negative interaction of any kind.
I have traveled by the mill like 4-5 times a week for the last 5 years. Driving right next to it on great rd, 10 yards away from the building. There have been various, although small, signs on a fence for years. A couple on the outdoor stair enterance. Maybe "mass hole firearms" is the only new large one but that is not visible from the road.

I feel more safe at the mill than I do at any other given retail/office establishment in the Eastern half of MA simply due to statistics that 99% of the armed clientle carry a "I dont do any crimes" card.

One of them said "it's a powder keg ready to explode, about to fall apart" uhhh ever heard of sprinklers, wasn't there a fire there in a room that had ammo in it, that was complatley contained by a sprinker system to the point that guns/ammo from that particular unit were able to be sold at a discount due to wet packaging but otherwise fine condition????

I have traveled by the mill like 4-5 times a week for the last 5 years. Driving right next to it on great rd, 10 yards away from the building. There have been various, although small, signs on a fence for years. A couple on the outdoor stair enterance. Maybe "mass hole firearms" is the only new large one but that is not visible from the road.

I feel more safe at the mill than I do at any other given retail/office establishment in the Eastern half of MA simply due to statistics that 99% of the armed clientle carry a "I dont do any crimes" card.

One of them said "it's a powder keg ready to explode, about to fall apart" uhhh ever heard of sprinklers, wasn't there a fire there in a room that had ammo in it, that was complatley contained by a sprinker system to the point that guns/ammo from that particular unit were able to be sold at a discount due to wet packaging but otherwise fine condition????
I'm so sorry! I couldn't imagine being in so much danger 4-5 days a week!

Silence is golden.

The globe created this as was their goal. The “journalists “ at the globe are activists who practice an activist/agenda journalism. They who the original article with the purpose of creating a hysteria from the ignorant which they would write about in future articles, and to bring pressure on Healy and get her to go after the dealers which they’d write about too. Their agenda is anti gun and they push articles to advance their political agenda.

They did the same type of thing to the radio station weei and destroyed them. That station is a shell of what it was and gets 1/5th the rating they once did. Weei owners caved to the globe, that’s the difference here vs then

The globe created this as was their goal. The “journalists “ at the globe are activists who practice an activist/agenda journalism. They who the original article with the purpose of creating a hysteria from the ignorant which they would write about in future articles, and to bring pressure on Healy and get her to go after the dealers which they’d write about too. Their agenda is anti gun and they push articles to advance their political agenda.

They did the same type of thing to the radio station weei and destroyed them. That station is a shell of what it was and gets 1/5th the rating they once did. Weei owners caved to the globe, that’s the difference here vs then
God I wish they would get rid of Lou Merloni. I get it. He hates BB, but I’m sick of hearing about it everyday. That whole show is nothing but negativity about the Boston Teams.

God I wish they would get rid of Lou Merloni. I get it. He hates BB, but I’m sick of hearing about it everyday. That whole show is nothing but negativity about the Boston Teams.
I delivered a clam bake to him in 2006 in dennis. He tipped me 500 bucks. Made my month. Well. Made my landlords month

Not at all. Carl sells what folks in the Mill won't, and vice versa. The business jargon for this is "synergy"
Not completely true .. there are several great guys in the mill that do a downscaled version of "That Box Store thing." as I like to call it. The synergy already exists, on site.

She’s married with 3 or 4 kids. Her name is Megan (mulhern) rank. Originally from near Syracuse Ny, has lived in CT, RI and MA.

Even as crazy as she was and the others. Probably 1/2 of them could be moved to neutral with some gun education and a few range trips. A lot of the antis are irrational because they’re utterly clueless on the subject (both laws and guns/ammo) and that translates into fear with help from the BS lies the media “reports about guns.

If antis are open minded and willing to listen, they can definitely be changed.
Found her on FB. Rants about Republicans in Missouri, Pro Democratic woman candidates in several states, anti gun, loves Ed Markey, Liz Warren. Beyond redemption.

Last edited:
Your townspeople are f***tards.
might be a little harsh [laugh] they're scared shit is all, like anyone else who doesn't understand. we're around guns, we like guns, we're around people who like guns, we're on the internet gun boards. safe to say 75% of the people we know and hang with are gun people. me, every trades person, medical professional etc. i use are gun people. those folks, noooo. at their flower shows and saturday bbq's they discuss the latest mass shooting and brag how much they donated to liz warren. ignorance is all. if these people, or some, can be swayed, gentle coaxing is going to do it, not calling them names.

serously, the kids who go...and went to music school...are good ones to educate their parents, who have probably never been inside. they got to tell them it's not a bunch of bare chested fanatics (well, we are) jumping around an open fire calling for jihad. and face it, that building is a wreck, and is not inviting. and the parking lot is a death trap, so you can imagine their imaginations are running rampant, they're scared shit to start with, not gonna want to go in to investigate for themselves unless they go in with someone who knows the place. people are scared with what they don't know.

remember when you were a child and there was always an old childless couple in a beat to shit house in the vicinity. and how you were told to stay away from them cause they hated children. rocks were thrown at the house, you made fun of them, just made life miserable for them...until one day someone discovered they were the nicest people on the planet. same thing with the mill, ignorance until shown otherwise.

and remember, never, ever talk to the press. even if you think you are the most articulate bastard in the world and can change opinions with your eloquent words.

might be a little harsh [laugh] they're scared shit is all, like anyone else who doesn't understand. we're around guns, we like guns, we're around people who like guns, we're on the internet gun boards. safe to say 75% of the people we know and hang with are gun people. me, every trades person, medical professional etc. i use are gun people. those folks, noooo. at their flower shows and saturday bbq's they discuss the latest mass shooting and brag how much they donated to liz warren. ignorance is all. if these people, or some, can be swayed, gentle coaxing is going to do it, not calling them names.

serously, the kids who go...and went to music school...are good ones to educate their parents, who have probably never been inside. they got to tell them it's not a bunch of bare chested fanatics (well, we are) jumping around an open fire calling for jihad. and face it, that building is a wreck, and is not inviting. and the parking lot is a death trap, so you can imagine their imaginations are running rampant, they're scared shit to start with, not gonna want to go in to investigate for themselves unless they go in with someone who knows the place. people are scared with what they don't know.

remember when you were a child and there was always an old childless couple in a beat to shit house in the vicinity. and how you were told to stay away from them cause they hated children. rocks were thrown at the house, you made fun of them, just made life miserable for them...until one day someone discovered they were the nicest people on the planet. same thing with the mill, ignorance until shown otherwise.

and remember, never, ever talk to the press. even if you think you are the most articulate bastard in the world and can change opinions with your eloquent words.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it. While it lies there it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it. And what is this liberty which must lie in the hearts of men and women? It is not the ruthless, the unbridled will; it is not freedom to do as one likes. That is the denial of liberty, and leads straight to its overthrow. A society in which men recognize no check upon their freedom soon becomes a society where freedom is the possession of only a savage few; as we have learned to our sorrow.

What then is the spirit of liberty? I cannot define it; I can only tell you my own faith. The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure that it is right; the spirit of liberty is the spirit which seeks to understand the mind of other men and women; the spirit of liberty is the spirit which weighs their interests alongside its own without bias."

-Learned Hand in 1944 in celebration of I Am an American Day

That's not a little harsh, it's a serious statement.

I gave two people their first gunhandling experiences this summer when I was in CT.
Both are wives of friends of mine, both are "liberals", neither had handled a firearm before, and one was absolutely terrified.

The terrified one I was able to start with a revolver, because I was in CT and had access to a number of guns. After the revolver, we moved to a Browning Buckmark, and by the end of the session I had her laughing as she shot a plate rack.

The other one, I was in NH for Area 7 Steel Challenge, and only had two firearms with me, the same Buckmark and my G34. Started her with the .22, and within 10 minutes had her shooting my G34. That was in their backyard. By the time I finished, she was telling her husband that she wanted her own pistol.

If they're willing to meet you halfway, most people can deal with guns one way or another. Some will find that target shooting is fun, others will realize that if they want a gun for self defense, they need training, others turn into "gun people", and a few say "yeah, thanks for the experience - not scared any more, but it's not for me".

However - the council meeting was a shitshow, full of ranting f***tards. It was a modernday tar and feathering session where the loudest people got their moment in the spotlight.

f*** them.

However - the council meeting was a shitshow, full of ranting f***tards. It was a modernday tar and feathering session where the loudest people got their moment in the spotlight.

f*** them.

Lol. You've just described almost every single municipal meeting I've ever attended when anything controversial was on the menu. Touwn Council, Selectmen, School Committee, School Building Committee... it doesn't matter. Whether the issue is gunzz at the Mill or smartboards for the middle school, the freaks always come out to flap their gums.

I have no issue with that. That's what local government is all about: having your say in public with your fellow citizens. Like I say, at least events such as the Littleton Select Board meeting give us the names and addresses of our enemies, lol.

Lol I loved the part where the 2 of post menapausal hags was saying something along the lines of "there has been some disgusting things said on social media and being called 'karen' is not ok and unnaceptable" 28:50 in a fake trembling voice. "there are schools within five miles of GUN stores" one lady even said "your Ar, uh AK57s" maybe I don't get out much but most of the speakers were literal caricatures. i cant believe these people exited outside of twitter and memes

I'm also like 98% sure one of the older woman speakers in the N95 publically freaked out at me when I was at a store in Littleton Mass for not wearing a mask about a year ago. It was memorable enough... she tried to get a store manager to kick me out,

These are the same people that wander HOAs with a clip board making notes of "violations ".

Found her on FB. Rants about Republicans in Missouri, Pro Democratic woman candidates in several states, anti gun, loves Ed Markey, Liz Warren. Beyond redemption.

I love how she’s really optimistic about liberal women running in Missouri and Wisconsin. When they lose by 20 in November she may understand normal Americans don’t vote like those in her liberal Massachusetts bubble. They’re so delusional about their chances in so many races. I remember they bought into Amy McGrath beating McConnell in 2020 to the point they gave her $80 million. She lost by 20 points I believe. The online libs donated and thus lit on fire, hundreds of millions trying to beat Lindsey graham, cornyn, Collins, Ernst, McConnell.

Back
Top Bottom