Boston Firefighters LOD Deaths

JonJ

NES Member
In memoriam:
Paul J. Cahill, 55, of Scituate
Warren J. Payne, 53, of Canton

May God Bless their souls and watch over their families and brethren.
[halfmast]

Local 718

General Patton's observation is equally appropriate here as it was with respect to the troops about whom he originally made it. "It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived." (Their families, of course, deserveour sympathy, our assistance and our thanks.)

Ken

RIP heroes.
My prayers are with the families of these brave men.

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. ~Bible, John 15:13

[halfmast]
It is too bad that so many (not all) people take: firefighters, police officers and the soliders of our great military for granted; and that it takes stories like these for the gen-pop to realize, just for a few seconds, that these people are real heroes.

God be with their families, whom are all facing difficult times. [sad]

[halfmast]
It is too bad that so many (not all) people take: firefighters, police officers and the soliders of our great military for granted; and that it takes stories like these for the gen-pop to realize, just for a few seconds, that these people are real heroes.

God be with their families, whom are all facing difficult times. [sad]

I can't agree more. I've been to many funerals of all that you mention...and it's hard.

These men and women stand in harms way, not because they have to, but because they want to. And they don't ask for anything for it...when you talk to them they just say, "It's my job." Like it's no big deal.

God Bless and I will be thinking if them and thier family and friends.

Back
Top Bottom