Black lives matter outside of Bridgewater schools

schoolblurred2.jpg

Obviously people are going to be upset by this photo. I'm surprised the morons (appearently) at the school thought it would go over well.

You seriously don't know what you are talking about. This is the teaching staff from plymouth plantation, and they go to schools and talk about the Pilgrims and have done so for decades. The woman that started this false outrage on social media has done it a bunch of times and BLM was staged and ready to attack when they found this picture. They aren't leashes, the kids are wearing period clothing. They have been doing this in local schools for decades. Anyone who projects that this is racism is a freaking idiot.

Look at the racist people here too doing it to more kids of color!!!

Screenshot_20171019-125256.jpg

Oh wait...

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the douchebag father's page and all his well informed friends posting(don't read before taking blood pressure meds)

https://www.facebook.com/jorge.alves216

- - - Updated - - -

Sweet Jesus, one of these racebaiting moms is a volunteer for moms demand action. I guess one hate filled organization isn't enough for her.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Professional victim

Maybe teachers (and police and firefighters and emts and banks etc) should just start refusing to interact with blacks in general. Too much liability, too much risk. Let them provide services for their own kind.

Maybe teachers (and police and firefighters and emts and banks etc) should just start refusing to interact with blacks in general. Too much liability, too much risk. Let them provide services for their own kind.

So I should stop providing services for my community? And of their own kind? What kind is that?

Last edited:
Unicorn and rainbow pilgrim teacher trying to be inclusive and celebrate diversity.

she should have the common sense that god gave a goat to see putting the black kid on her knees with the white kids holding the strings is a BAD optic.

if anyone bothered to actually look into the pilgrims slave and indentured servant laws and practices.

they were shameful and oppressive.

they routinely used Indians for slaves and indentured servants, paying only food and shelter.

the Irish and scot indentured servants had it no better.
the only thing is they had a time limit put on their free labor of commonly 7 years, and then they were free.

the Indians were released back to the wild, forbidden to occupy a residence in the village after they were freed.

No blacks were recorded as having been slaves in Plymouth, but still the pilgrims were not into civil rights for any one but themselves.

So I should stop providing services for my community? And of their own kind? What kind is that?

Do whatever you want.

White teacher asks for volunteer. Little black girl volunteers. Shitstorm ensues. So what happens next time? (Assuming she doesn't lose her career over some made up bullshit) Ask for volunteer. Little black girl volunteers. "Umm...anyone else? How bout you Becky?" (Stereotypically whitest name I could think of) Different shitstorm ensues. Why would anyone want to continue playing a game where no matter what, the other side makes sure you lose?

Do whatever you want.

White teacher asks for volunteer. Little black girl volunteers. Shitstorm ensues. So what happens next time? (Assuming she doesn't lose her career over some made up bullshit) Ask for volunteer. Little black girl volunteers. "Umm...anyone else? How bout you Becky?" (Stereotypically whitest name I could think of) Different shitstorm ensues. Why would anyone want to continue playing a game where no matter what, the other side makes sure you lose?

Problem is its not a game. The comment you made made it seem that all firefighters, cops, teachers, emts were white and they are doing black people some kind of favor. Also race is a lie but you said black should find help with their own kind. I was unaware that we were of different kinds.

Last edited:
You seriously don't know what you are talking about. This is the teaching staff from plymouth plantation, and they go to schools and talk about the Pilgrims and have done so for decades. The woman that started this false outrage on social media has done it a bunch of times and BLM was staged and ready to attack when they found this picture. They aren't leashes, the kids are wearing period clothing. They have been doing this in local schools for decades. Anyone who projects that this is racism is a freaking idiot.
I think the evidence is that I do right? Did people get pissed off or not? I don't disagree that the intent was not malicious but the symbolism is bad in an already contentious environment.

If there is one thing that really pisses me off, is a teacher with an agenda. 10 years ago my daughter was an 8th grader t the same school and was being threatened to be sent home for a dress code violation, her shirt supposedly was cut too low. My wife would never allow her to leave the house wearing something to revealing so when she called me in tears to bring her a sweatshirt I grabbed the student/ parent handbook and went down to have a little tete a tete with the principal. I handed the woman the handbook and asked her to turn to the page where it describes clothing length. She said couldnt because it wasn't in there. By the time I was done with the principal, she was the one who looked like she was going to cry. ever since then she has been nice as pie when I go to school functions so I expect that she won't be too pleased when I ask for a meeting with her and the history teacher.

After your back and forth did you then proceed to flip her a quarter and tell her to go downtown and have a rat gnaw that thing off her face? [grin]

What? You mean you want them to exclude black peppercorns?! You racist Nazi!

Geez. I feel like Trump. Include and get called racist. Disclude and. . . get called racist. LOL

Having read the article and knowing what is happening in the picture, does it still offend you? Nowadays we put kids learning to walk in the little seats with wheels on them to assist in building leg muscles. Isn't this just a primative version of that? I'll admit, I did a double take when I first saw the photo, but after reading about it I don't think there was any malicious intent.

Just to clarify: those things have been illegal for about 20 years. I had to go find one for my girls back in the day. My neighbor up the street - her sister's kid was in one and went down the basement stairs. Permanent brain damage. Hence the ban.

You know, if they didn't teach this stuff in schools, we wouldn't have this problem. I advocate for no teaching of any kind. Don't offend anyone. Or allow people to be pretended-offended. (damn - I might just copyright that!)

Unicorn and rainbow pilgrim teacher trying to be inclusive and celebrate diversity.

she should have the common sense that god gave a goat to see putting the black kid on her knees with the white kids holding the strings is a BAD optic.

if anyone bothered to actually look into the pilgrims slave and indentured servant laws and practices.

they were shameful and oppressive.

they routinely used Indians for slaves and indentured servants, paying only food and shelter.

the Irish and scot indentured servants had it no better.
the only thing is they had a time limit put on their free labor of commonly 7 years, and then they were free.

the Indians were released back to the wild, forbidden to occupy a residence in the village after they were freed.

No blacks were recorded as having been slaves in Plymouth, but still the pilgrims were not into civil rights for any one but themselves.

Who really cares?? Honestly??? (not you - the stupid "do you know what they did?" people)

Let's condemn them all. Jesus Christ himself advocated for slaves to remain slaves instead of being free. He never talked against slavery. Never freed a slave. Hell, the guy barely fed the starving. And barely helped the infirmed. WTF, JC??? Heck, Paul spends a whole epistle sending a slave back to his master and begging forgiveness. WTF, PfS?????

We should eliminate Christianity b/c it was part of the culture at one point that did things that we think are stupid.

Remember - it was Hitler who decided boys shouldn't wear pink. Ergo, not wearing pink makes you a farkin Nazi.

This is ridiculous. Slavery in America is over, has been for a very long time. Yes, there is still racism and it is a terrible thing that I hate but discrimination is illegal and socially unacceptable. There is not much else we can do about it. Racism existed for centuries before American slavery. It existed among all kinds of ethnic groups, not just between blacks and whites. It is a very unfortunate part of the human experience and we do all we can to keep in check but it will never be eradicated. BLM and all of this overreaction, victimhood and virtue signalling is just stirring the pot and making things much, much worse and that is a fact.

You cannot control people's thoughts with legislation or any other means. You cannot force people to not be racist, it is impossible and it is completely un-American to try. It is supposed to be a free country and if some jackass wants to be an evil POS and be a racist they should be free to do so as long as they aren't actually hurting anyone or breaking any laws. Freedom means free to think what you want and nobody gets to tell you how to think, even if you what you think is awful.

What I hate more than racism is people trying to take away my God given freedom. If you act like a racist I will not like you and I will not want to be around you but that's it. I acknowledge your right to be a disgusting, filthy racist if that's your deal. Try to take away my freedom, especially my 1a or 2a rights and it will go beyond me just not liking you.

Was this a depiction of slavery or racism? No, it wasn't. This was a 100% innocent depiction of a 100% non-offensive historically accurate practice. So there is no freakin reason for these BLM retards or anyone else to get offended by this. This little girl looked to be having a good time, happy to be picked to participate. She sure didn't look offended to me because she understood the context of it, something these protestors failed to grasp. They didn't bother to try to grasp it, they didn't want to. They wanted to protest, they wanted to play victims, they wanted to stir the pot, get attention and cause trouble and division. That's the crap that is tearing this country apart and doing nothing to fight racism.

They need to get over themselves and their microaggression BS. They need to just cut the crap, go to work, school or whatever it is they do and stop looking for things to be victimized over. Problem is it sounds like some of them are professional protestors/victims which is pathetic and counter-productive to a peaceful resolution. Unfortunately, as we have seen, BLM isn't about peace or equality.

Every time there is a protest or riot over something stupid (like this) or something that turns out to not be a racist incident (Michael Brown) it greatly diminishes attempts by good people to combat true racism. Like I said, you cannot legislate or otherwise force anyone to be a good person. We can make it very uncomfortable and unprofitable to be a racist and we can prosecute people for breaking any laws against discrimination but crying wolf like this just drives a wedge in society and makes it that much harder. Speak out, protest peacefully when discrimination actually occurs and someone is actually victimized. Until then STFU and do something positive.

I can tell you that my life is hard enough without looking for more things to be upset about. If you want to play the victim when nobody has been victimized then perhaps you just don't have enough crap in your life to worry about so you go looking for more. Me, I've got all the crap I can handle, no need to look for more thank you very much.

I think the evidence is that I do right? Did people get pissed off or not? I don't disagree that the intent was not malicious but the symbolism is bad in an already contentious environment.
No, I don't agree with someone thinking you can't publish any picture no matter how innocent because some radical leftist hate group will seize the moment, redifne reality, and characterize a bunch of very nice people as racists because of their abusive and destructive agenda. The backlash should be on the people who created controvercy and hatred over nothing.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sick of the stupid racism / slavery hypocrisy.
There is LITERALLY no group of people in ALL OF HISTORY that can claim that they have not BEEN ENSLAVED or owned slaves. Every culture had both.
Exactly. Irish were used to dig the canals in New Orleans. Slaves were considered too valuable to use since the death rate was so high.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The school system ****ed up by apologizing, since that will be taken as an admission of guilt. I hope they do the right thing and not fire the teacher as a scapegoat to smooth things over.

I agree with the BLM we must get rid of all the racist,and slave history.First get rid of the history of the civil war.Then we load all airplanes,and boats with every black person in the US,and send them back to Africa from where they were taken from.Sounds real stupid doesn't it,but if your going to do it, that's the fair way to do it.We also need to give the US back to the Indians.Hey the word commander,and chief will fit in real well then.

Last edited:
I don't disagree that the intent was not malicious but the symbolism is bad in an already contentious environment.

This was my thoughts exactly. Bad optics and symbolism. With the divisions we have today even most morons know this picture was not going to play out well. Even after reading the comments and knowing the context when I saw the picture my immediate thoughts were you gotta be kidding. Who was stupid enough to take that picture let alone post.

I don't comment on the forum much and I am still very new to it but the inability for us to see that something in this picture is wrong and offensive to some people like me brown is incredible! Everyone is so quick to say get over it or grow a pair without actually listening. In this matter Im referring to conservative's but liberals do the same stuff. It's sad and sickening. I as a black man find this very offensive and I'm not sensitive by any mean's. Feelins have left from years of being on the ambulance and fighting fires. Just sad. Rant over.

Are you offended by the identical pictures with white kids in the same position as the black girl? Would you be offended if the teacher didn't let the girl participate because she was black? If you look for racism everywhere, you'll see it everywhere....doesn't mean it's so.

I'll tell you this much. At first glance, without knowing context I'll agree it looks bad....but as ADULTS you don't just jump to conclusions. You look for explanations....unless you WANT it to be what you THINK it is.

Are you offended by the identical pictures with white kids in the same position as the black girl? Would you be offended if the teacher didn't let the girl participate because she was black? If you look for racism everywhere, you'll see it everywhere....doesn't mean it's so.

I'll tell you this much. At first glance, without knowing context I'll agree it looks bad....but as ADULTS you don't just jump to conclusions. You look for explanations....unless you WANT it to be what you THINK it is.

I was asked by another already if I feel the same after reading the article to which I replied not so much. To answer your question if it were a little white girl no I wouldn't be offended it doesn't mean nearly the same thing as it being a ltitle black girl. As an ADULT I did read the article and look for an explanation and nothing turns to what I want ito to be, it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom