• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bill Bans Native-American Mascots At Mass. Public Schools

At the rate we are going, I’m surprised the New England Patriots haven’t been renamed to something more “friendly”. Maybe the red coats, since communism is coming?
I always thought it was funny that the Patriots' original jerseys were red. Guess they didn't really think that one through

I'm Hungarian. You know what really offends me?

Uggh. I got nothing. My peeps just go with the flow. But......

How about reparations? Ya that's right you know why?

Damn it. I still got nothing.
I’m an Irish-Hungarian mix, my people always said it was bad combo - the Irish have a quick temper and the Hungarian quietly hold a grudge forever. 😉

Is that not a great way to honor the Native Americans?? I mean WTF! Stop trying to ban everything in this stupid state!

At the rate we are going, I’m surprised the New England Patriots haven’t been renamed to something more “friendly”. Maybe the red coats, since communism is coming?
I have a couple of friends that are Native American and they think it is beautiful. Funny you mention the Patriots, but the minute men they have at Gillette are no longer allowed to fire their muskets when the Patriots score.🤦🏼‍♂️

Land of Lakes products.....
They played to the woke mob, having a female Indian on the label might offend native Americans.
So what do they do with the label?
They removed the Indian and kept the land.
Gee, wasn't that done before?
Brilliant
In the name of "wokeness" and sensitivity, this is what MA would be doing to native Americans, denigrating whatever pride and honor they receive by having teams and schools named after them and their culture.

Last edited:
Saugus just built a brand new high school that has a three story tall Indian Chief on the side of the building.View attachment 817335

Yup.

I remember that came up at the time they built the place. "What if we have to change the name? Won't that cost millions?"

"Nonsense!" came the response. "Nobody would ever force us to change the name."

...uh-huh. Sure.

If they try to to take the name Sachems away from Middleboro High, they are liable to become the Colt 45's or something similar, with all of the gun shops and guns owned in the town.
I'm surprised that Lakeville became the Lakers with its rich Native American Indian heritage.

They could make it ALMOST Native American and go with the Lakeville Ass Wompers.

Maybe that's next . Rename all the native places because it's not right.

I will go with what I wanted my street name to be for the last 20 years and my wife veto'd it at the very last second (bluebird lane??? I'm gonna live on a Bluebird Lane???)

It isn't Native, but sounds it. . . .

Gatadama.

It's actually Italian.

"Hey'a yooooo. Getadama Lake!"

I was gonna live on Getadama Way. :(. I was sad. My kids were sad. Wife was relieved.

Yup.

I remember that came up at the time they built the place. "What if we have to change the name? Won't that cost millions?"

"Nonsense!" came the response. "Nobody would ever force us to change the name."

...uh-huh. Sure.

Someone probably thought "well mass has an indian on the state flag so this should be ok" [rofl]

I'm sure there are legislators working fastidiously to get that changed to a dildo or something. Probably adorned with flames or something that ascribes a level of dryness.

Wait till people find out the name Massachusetts was an Indian tribe. Oh the horror
They are erasing Native Americans from society. That is very white of them.

Last edited:
I’m half Polish and half Scottish, IDGAF if you call a football team the Polacks. These Injuns need to get a life, and their hand wringing liberal friends need to grow a set of balls .

Stupid Indians don’t know what’s good for them. Fags and liberal white karens will teach them what’s best.(Poll how Indians felt when this nonsense first got going)

F120968C-5CF9-4436-9569-F7C0F07CAF56.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom