• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bill Bans Native-American Mascots At Mass. Public Schools

Wait till people find out the name Massachusetts was an Indian tribe. Oh the horror

More white guilt from liberals.

Saugus just built a brand new high school that has a three story tall Indian Chief on the side of the building.View attachment 817335
I wonder what that cost?
Also wonder what that will cost to redo next week.
Unbelievable how they piss away our money.
On my way home from work yesterday I realized that they salted the roads near me. Granted it was almost 50 degrees but hey, gotta spend it to get it.
Get to work everyone.

Athol High Red Raiders are now "The Bears" -- how gay !

To be fair, the Red Raider symbol is a little comical and could be construed as disparaging.

But. . . to my previous point. . . .

Boston-Celtics-Logo.png

And Nodder-Dame
1200px-Notre_Dame_Leprechaun_logo.svg.png

So there's that.

And honestly - where are the Bear Apologists. Seems wrong to display bears as just angry hungry predators. They are omnivores. I'm offended!!!!!

To be fair, the Red Raider symbol is a little comical and could be construed as disparaging.

But. . . to my previous point. . . .

Boston-Celtics-Logo.png

And Nodder-Dame
1200px-Notre_Dame_Leprechaun_logo.svg.png

So there's that.
Well, that's the same thing with St. Patrick's Day. If you were to emulate the stereotypes of pretty much any other culture, people will flip their shit. When it comes to the Irish, though, they embrace it and have the attitude of "f*** yeah, we're the best! That's why everyone wants to be like us!"

I dont know what they're complaining about. Are the mascots in questions an actual historical person that lived? I believe that should be fine. Is the mascot a stereotype of a group of people? That's some white shit. Leprechauns arent real.

Wait till people find out the name Massachusetts was an Indian tribe. Oh the horror
Then they have to change the name of the state.

Some initial choices are:

Nazistan
Libtardia
New Russia

Don't hawks and gators have feeling too?
Them gators have plenty of feelings when they're stuck in Grafton in January. The feeling is - COLD!

I heard it was the #1 reason GM discontinued the Pontiac line - it was not sensitive to native Americans. (Which is a misnomer. If no one was here at some point, NO ONE is native. Pre-Colonial Americans. That seems more correct.)

Illinois. Log cabin. Abraham Lincoln.

Chink.
Actually, when the town was named, they thought they were diametrically opposed (on the globe) to Peking (Beijing), so they named their town Pekin. Same with Canton, Ill. Then someone invented an actual globe, but the names stuck.

No worries. There are plenty of ghey names like commanders...so lame. I might be wrong but think that's what they renamed the Redskins, or was that the Indians? Whatever, don't care. I tuned out all professional sports some years ago. Don't miss it.
Redskins are now the Commanders, Indians are now the Guardians [rofl]

If they try to to take the name Sachems away from Middleboro High, they are liable to become the Colt 45's or something similar, with all of the gun shops and guns owned in the town.
I'm surprised that Lakeville became the Lakers with its rich Native American Indian heritage.

Saugus just built a brand new high school that has a three story tall Indian Chief on the side of the building.View attachment 817335
Is that not a great way to honor the Native Americans?? I mean WTF! Stop trying to ban everything in this stupid state!

At the rate we are going, I’m surprised the New England Patriots haven’t been renamed to something more “friendly”. Maybe the red coats, since communism is coming?

A few years back, I read a report about Indian team names being used in professional sports. The report had stated that there was also a poll done with Native Americans voicing their opinions. That particular poll showed that the majority of Native Americans were not offended or concerned with the use of Indian names being used.

No surprise there. IMHO, I think its just a typical virtue-signaling thing.

A few years back, I read a report about Indian team names being used in professional sports. The report had stated that there was also a poll done with Native Americans voicing their opinions. That particular poll showed that the majority of Native Americans were not offended or concerned with the use of Indian names being used.

No surprise there. IMHO, I think its just a typical virtue-signaling thing.
My wife is of Native american heritage and she couldn't care less.
It's white Karens looking for attention.

Back
Top Bottom