• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass Gun Bill - Should MFGs Continue to Support the Police?

Should big and small name companies provide their products to MA agencies?

• Yes, but because agencies did nothing wrong

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright folks. We are being wicked restricted, we’ll even more than we already are.

Should big and small name companies provide their products to the state agencies operating in the Commonwealth if its own citizens are unable to possess them?

Why would any manufacturer or dealer compromise their pro 2A standings to support a law enforcement agency that is against their own best interests?

I'd tell them all to go piss up a rope.

NO, NO, AND NO.

If I can't sell it to joe average citizen, I'm not dealing with you as a government entity.

Tom Hanks Dipshit GIF

It’s like no, no, no! But a different color

I wish I could draw.
A cartoon of the head of MACOP at the podium in the first frame stating they don't support the proposed law. (Unconstitutional ect )
The second frame Day whispering in his ear "Non of this will apply to you"
Third frame head of MACOP back at the podium "Great law! , Best thing since sliced bread !, Totally constitutional! "

On a serious note, If my life and career no matter what my goals and dreams were when I joined Law enforcement ended up being nothing more than than an enforcer for petty tyrants and criminals wills , I do believe I would sit down , have a stiff drink and suck start my service weapon.

What other forums has this been bantered and brought here? It seems like the who don't post so often are posting these lately, and they tend to be dupes of other threads that also go nowhere. Matt

What other forums has this been bantered and brought here? It seems like the who don't post so often are posting these lately, and they tend to be dupes of other threads that also go nowhere. Matt
Well, for those that don’t read every single post, or like me who joined this month, the forum for general discussion is here for…that reason, generally speaking.

But after this, the next step is that it doesn’t go no where…I’ll start contacting the companies as often as I can, which is recommended for all.

There should be some kind of a “consortium” of gun manufacturers, ammunition companies, holster makers, and body armor manufacturers who can get together and decide on boycotting states that pass laws detrimental to their industries. This would have to include competitors, indeed all such businesses, to be truly effective.

It would completely take the wind out of their sails if their only means of protection were to be effectively disarmed.

Better this stuff than all the rape, murder and ape bullsh*t some throw in General because "there was a gun involved".

Back
Top Bottom