• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Best gun you have shot

Read this post last night & it got me thinking .So I took my Wilson classic supergrade to the range this morning as iI haven't fired it in a long time.
Ya it's still the best.
hhhh004.jpg

Last edited:
My newest, coolest, most accurate, fun rifle is a DPMS LR308 AP4.

My most used, always functioning, deer slayingest, utility beater gun is a mossberg 500 12ga. with open sight rifled slug barrel.

...a quick barrel change and blast clay targets too.

Edit: last weekend I went to the range with a friend who brought his AR, Desert Eagle in .44, and Beretta CX Storm. A fun day with more best guns :).

Last edited:
M-79 Grenade Launcher

It's like watching a popup line drive when you hit a baseball with a bat...and
the round shootsout and just drops, and *boom* and a little grey smoke cloud. I enjoyed it.

Last summer I shot a Springfield XD .45 and fell in love
Not only was it accurate as hell for me it was dam near fitting my hand like a glove. The trigger pull was great and the recoil very minimal.

So far, the best gun I've had the pleasure to shoot was a S&W 1911, but it has been the only 1911 I've shot.

Read this post last night & it got me thinking .So I took my Wilson classic supergrade to the range this morning as iI haven't fired it in a long time.
Ya it's still the best.
hhhh004.jpg
Looks very much like my Wilson Combat, which is also my best gun.

My fav has been the long gun has been full auto MP5. The Thompson sub machine gun was second.

If I got to shoot a full auto M4 I'm sure I would pick that.

Pistol..........my S&W 1911.

the best gun that i ever shot,,,,,,,, a thompson center contender, in 7mm j.d jones,,,,, a 4 power leopold scope at 200 yards. it was a single shot,,, but the best shot i have ever taken.

Back
Top Bottom