• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Battlefield 02050, drunken discharge

[hmmm]Castle Green...[hmmm]

http://959watd.com/blog/2015/07/mar...lex&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

TFA said:
A 25-year-old Marshfield man is facing numerous charges in connection with a shooting that started in a Marshfield apartment complex parking lot and ended up with a bullet lodged in an apartment wall above a sleeping baby’s crib inside the complex.

TFA said:

Curtis is facing charges of assault with a dangerous weapon, carrying a weapon while intoxicated, discharging a fire arm within 500 feet of a dwelling, malicious and wanton destruction of property, and failure to notify police of an address change in connection with a gun permit.
His license to carry firearms has also been suspended.

I wonder what town he moved out of?

Last edited:
[NES] Assault with a dangerous weapon????? That's total BS! How could they charge him with that when he missed so badly??? Negligent discharge at best! He should have his license back immediately!!! [/NES]

[NES] Assault with a dangerous weapon????? That's total BS! How could they charge him with that when he missed so badly??? Negligent discharge at best! He should have his license back immediately!!! [/NES]

Read the article. There was a threat to kill the kid by one of a larger group of people. This is not as clear cut as your sarcasm portends it should be.

Read the article. There was a threat to kill the kid by one of a larger group of people. This is not as clear cut as your sarcasm portends it should be.

I read the article, and youre assuming that the threat to commit murder was directed at the shooter. Fair enough. I didnt see any assault by means charges tho, so Im going to assume that the shooter was only verbally threatened.
This still apparently leaves us with some drunken asshat popping off a round, doesnt it?

The guy is clearly a dipshit.

However no question to me that media gives extra coverage when the perp is actually in lawful possession of a firearm. Thug-turned-felon fires the same stupid round through the wall and its barely covered by media.

I read the article, and youre assuming that the threat to commit murder was directed at the shooter. Fair enough. I didnt see any assault by means charges tho, so Im going to assume that the shooter was only verbally threatened.
This still apparently leaves us with some drunken asshat popping off a round, doesnt it?

Probably a little bit of two asshats, and a reporter with half the story. But my point was that the sarcasm and the selective quotes painted a much more cut and dry story than even the reporter painted.

ETA: I forgot but there is also the little thing called warning shots, which this seems to be an example of. Never fire warning shots. Ever...

Another post title that you don't know what's inside. I like the title on the locked thread, I can figure out whats inside. I thought this was about a video game and passed it over until I saw the locked thread. IMO no hard feelings.

Another post title that you don't know what's inside. I like the title on the locked thread, I can figure out whats inside. I thought this was about a video game and passed it over until I saw the locked thread. IMO no hard feelings.

Trying to be clever yet informational. All the internets apologises to you this day.
"drunken discharge" was included to make the topic topical, not an allusion to "masturbating with whiskeydick."

Back
Top Bottom