Bass Pro service

"Wow, I received tremendous service and care from that national retail megastore"................said no one ever.

To be fair, after the Galaxy Note Whatever issues, they've cracked down on shipping anything with batteries. I've got an item that will be delayed due to need for better packaging from the manf'r. :( Extra 2 week delay while he obtains packing whatever and packs them up. Kickstarter campaign. Shipment was supposed to be this week.

Sat. Am I went to Bass Pro because my bow string came off its cams. (I stepped on the string getting out of my stand)The guy behind the counter starts telling me how much he knows about everything. I tell him I've got an older bow to use till its fixed but he puts on his salesman act and tries to talk me into a cheaper type backup bow. A few seconds later he looks again at my cam on one limb and says he has to talk to his bow guru as he thinks my bow is messed up. He goes over and talks to the other guy and comes back and say " yep, we have to send this out, your cam wheel is out of line." I look at it , spin it back and forth and tell him no it's not, he says his guy knows a ton about bows and I just can't see what he sees. I said I'll call the manufacturer. Well long and short of it, BASS PRO SUCKS FOR BOWWHUNTERS. These idiots tried the hard sell on a backup bow, and tried to bambuzell me with our bow guru knows all and you bow is f'd. Ended up bringing it to a small gun shop, Outer Limits in Holbrook, they represent the bow manufacturer. These guys are good and honest. Guns or bows give the little guy your buisness !

+1 for the outer limits

Back
Top Bottom