AZ - Jose Guerena Shot 60 Times By SWAT Team

The guy who runs in at the end and throws his "me too, get some" rounds over his buddies deserves an especially slow and painful exit from life. A little of my inner US patriot dies every time I see that video.

People should not wonder how the Nazis were able to do what they did, since all you need do is look around to see cases like that and Jose to know it's already happening here.

Even the Huff PO mentions Jose omg.

That's exactly what happened to Jose Guerena, the young ex-Marine who was killed after a SWAT team kicked open the door of his Arizona home during a drug raid and opened fire. According to news reports, Guerena, 26 years old and the father of two young children, grabbed a gun in response to the forced invasion but never fired. In fact, the safety was still on his gun when he was killed. Police officers were not as restrained. The young Iraqi war veteran was allegedly fired upon 71 times. Guerena had no prior criminal record, and the police found nothing illegal in his home.

www.huffington post.com/john-w-whitehead/swat-team-mania-the-war-a_b_875967.html

Not a live link, take out the space in front of "post"

Jose,

I saw this article and though about you again.

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/...led-by-Grand-Jury-243993261.html?device=phone

The grand jury refused to indict the homeowner who shot and killed a SWAT team member that was breaking into his home under the cover of a no-knock search warrant.

The juries are starting to recognize the horror that no-knock search warrants are. One day the legislatures will, too.

RIP, Jose.

It is just sad and even more sad that there are people who will and do support this type of behavior. As they would say if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about but this proves otherwise. We live in a world where judge Dredd is literally coming to a home near you to execute a search warrant and it may not be the right address and there might not be anything "illegal" going on and you or the neighbor involved may die because of this raid.

Jose,

I saw this article and though about you again.

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/Man-Charged-With-Killing-Burleson-County-Deputy-No-Billed-by-Grand-Jury-243993261.html?device=phone

The grand jury refused to indict the homeowner who shot and killed a SWAT team member that was breaking into his home under the cover of a no-knock search warrant.

The juries are starting to recognize the horror that no-knock search warrants are. One day the legislatures will, too.

Thank goodness for that grand jury. I'd be the ADA was apoplectic when the jury no-billed him.

One more case of police shooting innocents... but staying on the job and collecting their paychecks.

http://reason.com/blog/2014/03/06/cop-who-fatally-shot-wii-controller-wiel

Until government employees must abide by the same laws that apply to the rest of us, the killings will continue...

RIP, Jose - you will never be forgotten.

In 2008, while confronting three suspects, she fired her service weapon. An internal investigation found the suspect was trying to remove his backpack. She was convinced he was going for a gun, but a fellow officer said he never thought the suspect was armed.

color me not surprised...

not to pick nits but um, cops are civilians
Gatny was involved in four car accidents in two years.
In 2007, she reportedly "left her duty belt, along with her weapon..with a civilian employee" while she had her picture taken with someone.

but this dumb broad sounds like a handful.

The Police Oversight Task Force was created by the Albuquerque City Council to help review the police oversight process. Their list of recommendations, including allowing a commission to give policy recommendations directly to the police chief, is scheduled to go before city councilors, said chair Andrew Lipman.

Yeah, cuz that'll ****ing fix it.

RIP, Jose. One day, we might start holding criminals accountable even if they are wearing a police uniform.

Amen.

Back
Top Bottom