AZ - Jose Guerena Shot 60 Times By SWAT Team

such a shame, such an innocent loss, and here we are 2 years later and nothing has changed. The Nazi's still do whatever they hell they would like!! Oh and yes I am and will be honoring Christopher Dorner on Monday, I'm just having a really hard time not believing his story. He might have gone and done it the wrong way but I still believe that there was truth to his story.

Charles.

such a shame, such an innocent loss, and here we are 2 years later and nothing has changed. The Nazi's still do whatever they hell they would like!! Oh and yes I am and will be honoring Christopher Dorner on Monday, I'm just having a really hard time not believing his story. He might have gone and done it the wrong way but I still believe that there was truth to his story.

Charles.

Easy to forget how long ago this happened. Thanks for the reminder.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...%92s-house-because-he-applied-gun-permit.html

If only the cops that came after Jose stuck with illegally confiscating his weapons, like they just stole legally owned firearms from a women who is engaged to a guy who made a joke the government didn't like.

RIP, Jose. One day we'll succeed in ending the unconstitutional no-knock warrants that allow the government agents to execute innocent people like you and get away with it.

In the recent Stossell/Balko piece (linked somewhere on the forum in the last day or two), one of them makes the point that Jose was killed for being related to someone under investigation.

Because the perjury in the underlying application for the search warrant is so blatant.

Nah, merely an honest mistake of a government employee - you wouldn't want to ruin a man's career because of a tiny mistake that might or might have not resulted in an innocent man being gunned down in his own home? I mean, if you want to make an omelette you got to break some eggs" - this was all about keeping drugs out of the hands of children.

From the article: ""They believed that the person there would be armed and most likely would not comply, " said SWAT Deputy Matt Ford."

So in this state, they have records of who has guns and what kinds.......

BE READY

RIP Jose

They use your money to pay off their mistakes, and then make the recipients of the money sign a document to keep their mouths shut.

Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Back
Top Bottom