AZ - Jose Guerena Shot 60 Times By SWAT Team

No way I take a settlement. **** them, all the way thru court for the city and then civil suits on the individual cops after you win the first case.

Even that's not enough. They should all be publicly executed.

Police kill innocent 80-year-old man in his bed after claiming his house smelled like meth | Police State USA

Does this story sound familiar, Jose? RIP...

"In the remote desert area of Littlerock, in unincorporated Los Angeles county, the property of Eugene Mallory and Tonya Pate was drawn under fire when local police thought they smelled chemicals associated with making methamphetamines on the property. On the morning of June 27th, 2013, a raid team was sent to the property to serve a no-knock search warrant.

At around 7:30 a.m., prohibition-enforcement agents barged into the ranch through an unlocked front door. They quickly made their way to the master bedroom where Eugene Mallory, 80, resided. Hearing unwelcome strangers in his house, the octogenarian had allegedly picked up a pistol. Police saw the armed homeowner and shot him dead, fearing for their safety. Six rounds struck and killed him while still in bed.

Mallory — the “gunman” as NBC Los Angeles labeled him — was pronounced dead at the scene. The actual shooters were not injured; Mallory had not fired a shot."

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...n/226060-80yo-shot-bed-wod-strikes-again.html

Another article on the settlement:

PJ Media » Jose Guerena Vindicated: Widow Receives $3.4M Settlement from Arizona Police

Police helmet cam of the raid, I have not seen this before:

A settlement is not justice, and this should not disappear.

Just my 0.02.....If it were my loved one, I would care more about accountability rather than financial security, but having lawyers screw you while they rack up an ever increasing cut........

I've always wondered - why is what seems the only person with a body/helmet cam sitting in a car away from the action? Did the others have them, and why is this not available?

Last edited by a moderator:
A settlement is not justice, and this should not disappear.

Just my 0.02.....If it were my loved one, I would care more about accountability rather than financial security, but having lawyers screw you while they rack up an ever increasing cut........

I've always wondered - why is what seems the only person with a body/helmet cam sitting in a car away from the action? Did the others have them, and why is this not available?
the videos would be available if he was srceaming "die pigs" holding a mac10 in one hand and a kilo in the other. it seems that videos in this killing were police unfriendly and were buried a long with the truth.

Back
Top Bottom