Authorities Respond to Report of ’20 Victim Shooting’ Incident in San Bernardino

Not my first hand info

Suspect description: "Black GMC Yukon, 2 to 3 Middle Eastern or Hispanic males, wearing tactical vests" -- San Bernardino PD scanner

Let me get this straight

Between 1 and 3 shooters go into a place in UBER liberal metro commiefornia and shoot over a dozen people....they then proceed to drive away in one of the most congested metro areas on the planet and there's no video....no pursuit no nada?

Sure.........

It's San Bernardino (Bernardino County) - not downtown LA or the highways.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight

Between 1 and 3 shooters go into a place in UBER liberal metro commiefornia and shoot over a dozen people....they then proceed to drive away in one of the most congested metro areas on the planet and there's no video....no pursuit no nada?

Sure.........

the gubbmint took them away in one of those silent black helicopters prior to the 911 calls going out.

awwww shit, they just said middle eastern male from a witness statement on the broadcast.

KILL ALL MUSLIMS!!!

Jeezus. The sheep are freaking out over ANYTHING with
- a long beard
- dark skin
- "tactical" anything, including shorts
- headsets (bluetooth headset, anyone?)
- backpacks

You shouldn't HAVE TO avoid the above...but in a situation like this, some of my EDC stuff is rather a liability. [thinking]

It's happened already but the media doesn't let it out if they can help it or they give it very little coverage. Jeanne Assam at Lifes church was one and there are others.

I'm waiting for the day when one of these aholes is taken down by a citizen with a CCP

Bloomberg, appropos of nothing, is reporting that this shooting occurs less than 2 miles from a Planned Parenthood building.

They probably want me to conclude this is more Christian terrorism, but instead I am concluding that there are too damned many abortion clinics.

****, people don't even know what is happening and they are spinning the story to their agendas. How do we fire the entire news media?

Im hearing now theres possibly another one in Pasadena that may be connected to this one at a mall or some shit.

Now saying not related, sorry

Last edited:
Bloomberg, appropos of nothing, is reporting that this shooting occurs less than 2 miles from a Planned Parenthood building.

They probably want me to conclude this is more Christian terrorism, but instead I am concluding that there are too damned many abortion clinics.
I'm guessing any major city has a planned parenthood within 2 miles of any point in the city. But it fits Bloomturds agenda so run with it.

Sent via Tapatalk on my Android phone. Good news; Tapatalk sucks less than it used to.

Scum "leader of the free world" on now, asking for more background checks, asking for "bipartisan" support on "common sense regulations" etc etc puke puke.....

yeah, but that wasn't the scary part. Did you see how calm his demeanor was this time. He wasn't poking republicans or getting all angry. Something is up. he did mention that no-fly list too...but eerily calm....I was afraid...[tinfoil]

Back
Top Bottom