Authorities Respond to Report of ’20 Victim Shooting’ Incident in San Bernardino

I can't watch anymore coverage. I think Shep Smith is a high functioning mental case. He always says that he doesn't want to jump to conclusions and then proceeds to jump to said conclusions.

I can't watch anymore coverage. I think Shep Smith is a high functioning mental case. He always says that he doesn't want to jump to conclusions and then proceeds to jump to said conclusions.

Shep just said there was a police training exercise going on right next door, so they were able to respond very quickly. Hmm, wasn't there a big public safety exercise going on during Sandy Hook too? [hmmm]

Wonder if he does the broadcast standing on this:
tumblr_mhf1g2LjVw1ruu6lno1_500.jpg

Seeing some comments on facebook, someone said they're listening to the police scanner and 30 year old Farooq Siad is one of the suspected shooters.

I read this on Facebook so it must be true.

Shemp has a long history of making stuff up while watching video of an incident. This goes back at least to Katrina, which is why I won't watch him anymore. Fox should have fired him back then, not featured him. It's sad when George Stephanopolus have more credibility than someone from Fox.

Right now, most of the media people are being fairly cautious in what they are saying. There are reports of multiple shooters, which if true, would indicate something planned, not random. The building houses an organization that offers services to developmentally disabled people, not mental health, not Planned Parenthood.

I dunno about you, but if I'm playing golf and hear sufficient rounds discharged to kill 20 people...from an area known not to contain a gun range...I'm out of there BEFORE the police call the management to have them clear the course.

I dunno about you, but if I'm playing golf and hear sufficient rounds discharged to kill 20 people...from an area known not to contain a gun range...I'm out of there BEFORE the police call the management to have them clear the course.

I heard that as well. Some people are just kinda dumb.

A team of three doesn't sound like your typical mood altering medication nutjob going on a spree. I'm guessing turrurism.

Edit - sounds like they're saying 1-3 shooters. First to press is all that matters I guess.

Here's hoping that the shooters screamed "Allah Akhbar" first... That'll be the end of Barry's on-screen activity for the day...

Yup. He'll immediately start talking about how we shouldn't jump to conclusions. But, if he is already out there beating his chest about more gun control, then it is likely that it isn't islamic terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom