Authorities Respond to Report of ’20 Victim Shooting’ Incident in San Bernardino

Time to stop at Walmart and get some ammo I guess.

Get it quick. You know how our fearless leader is going to use this much like Sandy Hook. After that it was years before ammo and supplies were available.

I do imagine prices will go higher once the political rhetoric begins. The rush will be like Walmart on Black Friday.

LA Times:
Police are now searching for an SUV that fled the scene of a mass shooting that left up to 20 people injured inside of a social services building in San Bernadino, federal law enforcement sources told the Los Angeles Times.

At least three suspected shooters vanished from the building after the gunfire, the source said. Police have also used a robot to detonate a suspicious device found on the premises, according to the sources, who requested anonymity because the investigation is active and ongoing

Doubtful it's snackbar's; they usually, but not always, tend to stay and die for their cause and not run away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe true but most of the 'extremists' go in planning to die. This sounds like something different. Maybe they're not finished yet??

Another helpless group that can be slaughtered for some reason or another. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Remember, in 2002 the experts told us that the DC shooters was a white male, probably conservative, with military experience. How'd that work out?

Seems odd that a terrorist group would go after a developmentally disabled group. Not good regardless.

Sounds like the incident commander REALLY wants the witness info so he can validate it.

Witness said he noticed his co-worker, a county worker, behaving oddly and he left early, which he also thought was odd.

ETA: Witness phone number comes back to an Assistant Dean at a local university. Not going to share private info.

Last edited:
What makes you think their mission is complete? They could be on the way to the second target.

I know this is horrible, but I am hoping its muzzies whilin out again and not someone who falls right into the dems hands (angry white middle aged racist man clinging to guns and religion)

It's also not likely the "lone wolf crazy" mentality. It's a team. Teams have a cause that binds them together.

My gut tells me terrorism. I agree that they die for the cause, but in Paris they moved from target to target. I wonder if they'll show up elsewhere now and do it again? All LEO are presumably at this scene making it even easier to get at other soft targets with little risk of getting caught.

Doubtful it's snackbar's; they usually, but not always, tend to stay and die for their cause and not run away.

who the F is doing all these shootings? Snackbars, crazy loons, liberals trying to get guns banned, drug cartels? This many shootings is way too many!

From feed: *removed, possibly incorrect, don't want to pollute crawlers or crazies*

Two other "unknown race" males removing black clothing...

This is fuuuuuuucked.

Last edited:
A team of three hits a place for a shared reason. Terrorism is an obvious possibility, but my bet is the three worked there or used the services offered at the place, and had a big problem with something.

"SO" on way shots heard on background - paten - From scanner.. guess SO is special ops

[STRIKE=SO might be Sheriff's Office.]SO might be Sheriff's Office.
[/STRIKE] nvm, googled. Special Operations Unit or Division. You are correct.
- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like the suspects are in the wind - one of the tac units was asking if they should stay mobile in case "they" hit again.

Last edited:
they followed it up shortly after saying the call was from a relative of an employee and that they were on the phone with the hospital and nothing was going on there.

Back
Top Bottom