Authorities Respond to Report of ’20 Victim Shooting’ Incident in San Bernardino

my sister has her appt. to apply for her LTC tomorrow. I told her to apply sooner...

This can't be good.

Security cameras anywhere? I hope the getaway car these f-tards used was caught on camera and is identifiable.

Did anyone else hear when Fox News described the three shooters with masks and body armor on, as 'white' males? They subsequently changed their description to eliminate color.

Praying for all involved!

A team of three hits a place for a shared reason. Terrorism is an obvious possibility, but my bet is the three worked there or used the services offered at the place, and had a big problem with something.

Put your money up, I'm in for $50 against your idea.

I will say this: there seem to be 2 dispatchers running this thing, and they both have their shit strapped down tight.

The scanner is also scanning multiple channels - so they're not hear everything we are. They'll divvy up different channels.. Dispatch, Patrol, Traffic, Tactical, Tac-Dispatch etc etc. But yeah, they're good at what they do.

For events I've been involved with, we've had 4 or 5 dispatchers.

serious question as a newb. how much will ammo go up tomorrow?

Imo little. There is no appetite for any new control federally. The usual susects will come out and whine but that is about it.

The market reacts to governmental threats following these events but not to these events directly.

Back
Top Bottom