Authorities Respond to Report of ’20 Victim Shooting’ Incident in San Bernardino

F*** I need to buy a new car, I can't afford to buy more ammo and reloading components. UGH.

I'm guessing any major city has a planned parenthood within 2 miles of any point in the city. But it fits Bloomturds agenda so run with it.

Sent via Tapatalk on my Android phone. Good news; Tapatalk sucks less than it used to.

Yeah, pretty much my point.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd start the car now if I were you..

I can think of at least one shop that will already have AR's marked up.

Gangland shooting isn't going to go with the MDA agenda very well. If they couldn't pass GC legislation after Sandy Hook then they aren't going to get it after a speed bump like this.

Here's a shocker...

JkgAPnk.jpg

Buckle up folks - this is what the modern world seems to be looking like. I hope to God I'm wrong, but this seems to be happening with increasing frequency.

Just watched the PoPo chase a citizen away from the media on KTLA live feed. 1A?
--Edit - Reporter rolled over and took it.

Stream has a caller on the phone now, claiming to be .gov IT worker for San Bernardino Public Health, unaffiliated with the facility.
They were renting the hall for a holiday party, his daughter SIPd in a bathroom and called him.

Shep just said there was a police training exercise going on right next door, so they were able to respond very quickly. Hmm, wasn't there a big public safety exercise going on during Sandy Hook too? [hmmm]

Funny how the coincidences keep coincidentally happening. It's also quite coincidental that Obama and Co. have been making big waves once again about banning guns - and WALA!! - along comes another shooting..... coincidentally.

I just checked one place and it went up $20.00 from earlier this afternoon.

Get it quick. You know how our fearless leader is going to use this much like Sandy Hook. After that it was years before ammo and supplies were available.

I do imagine prices will go higher once the political rhetoric begins. The rush will be like Walmart on Black Friday.

Cali Police look like freak'n Marines! Look at how militerized they are! Guess who will be knocking at your door when it's time to take the guns...
Yes. They have a problem tho. Looking like a leatherneck does not make you one. I'd rather get in a firefight with cops than with Marines. Any Day of the week and twice on Sundays.

We can stop gun violence right now. Ban democrats.

Actually, nothing will stop violence generally. It's been on the decline in this country anyway for the last 20 years. But politicians need rhetoric to thrive so we will continue to lose our rights.

Actually, nothing will stop violence generally. It's been on the decline in this country anyway for the last 20 years. But politicians need rhetoric to thrive so we will continue to lose our rights.

I know. I just wanted to say ban democrats.....lmao....

I'll never understand why liberals do this. The guys on the ground don't even know what is going on or who exactly is doing the shooting yet this clam is getting on her soap box.

granted maybe i'm giving them too much credit but i'd expect only the extreme hard-line ban-all-guns leftists to actually think shit like this is acceptable behavior but these *******s just keep doing it so their whole fan bases must be a-okay with it all.

Several "witnesses" showing up... Reporters say "Thank you John. I'm on the scene with..." and they throw the "witness" in front of cameras, grill them, only to find out the only thing they've "witnessed" is choppers in the sky, etc... Reporter: "So then you didn't hear any gunshots or see any wounded?"...Witness: "Oh... um... nooo... I own the coffee shop down the street and just heard the commotion and..."
Reporter (yanking microphone away) "Thank you sir. Back to you, John"....
[emoji1]

Several "witnesses" showing up... Reporters say "Thank you John. I'm on the scene with..." and they throw the "witness" in front of cameras, grill them, only to find out the only thing they've "witnessed" is choppers in the sky, etc... Reporter: "So then you didn't hear any gunshots or see any wounded?"...Witness: "Oh... um... nooo... I own the coffee shop down the street and just heard the commotion and..."
Reporter (yanking microphone away) "Thank you sir. Back to you, John"....
[emoji1]

This is pretty much why every black person in America and most white liberals think Michael Brown was running away with his hands up shouting 'Don't Shoot!' when he was actually attacking the cop and trying to get his gun.

Back
Top Bottom