Authorities Respond to Report of ’20 Victim Shooting’ Incident in San Bernardino

Read on Breitbart "middle eastern looking make with a long beard."

It was from a witness, not sure how credible yet. Imagine if terrorists attacked a special needs school? Holy...

I don't know why anyone bothers to watch any of the news stations... there wont be any real information for hours if ever and they will just speculate and make shit up to fill up the air time.

I'm getting all my news from this thread.

But this can't happen in California that state has the toughest gun laws in the country.

I bet her head is going to pop..

[video=youtube_share;vzDO86iSKWU]http://youtu.be/vzDO86iSKWU[/video]

Last edited:
Let me get this straight

Between 1 and 3 shooters go into a place in UBER liberal metro commiefornia and shoot over a dozen people....they then proceed to drive away in one of the most congested metro areas on the planet and there's no video....no pursuit no nada?

Sure.........

And in a black Tahoe right? Exact same kind of vehicle that I saw parked all over the place when I was watching the newscast on the TV in the lobby at work.

White and black are two of the most common colors for fleet purchases.

But that's just a coinkydink.

Here's a shocker...

JkgAPnk.jpg

Has anybody tweeted back yet with : " How do you tweet from jail? I didn't realize they give prisoners cell phones ? "

Funny how the coincidences keep coincidentally happening. It's also quite coincidental that Obama and Co. have been making big waves once again about banning guns - and WALA!! - along comes another shooting..... coincidentally.

Exactly my thought.
My wife who is fairly neutral on guns called and asked me if more people should be armed.... I told her she already knew my answer.

Vehicle stopped on the golf course. Multiple weapons inside. One at gunpoint.
Near the bathrooms.

Who's reporting this? Watching the press conference now, Police don't know $hit...

Suspect of the entire scenario, feels like a major "exercise" in preparation for a terror event, turned into a false flag operation. 2 Birds....

Looks like the Red Team won the game though.

Last edited:
Fox News reporting 14 dead.

Three gunmen with masks and body armor storm building and open fire.....(didn't have time to read thread so don't know what info's been posted)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom