Authorities Respond to Report of ’20 Victim Shooting’ Incident in San Bernardino

i have a feeling this is going to induce some sandy hook level backlash. especially if they shot a bunch of retarded people... i think i may go and pick up a lower for good luck

Retarded people probably wouldn't be at whatever meeting they were having. But, buy that lower anyway....

i have a feeling this is going to induce some sandy hook level backlash. especially if they shot a bunch of retarded people... i think i may go and pick up a lower for good luck

I just did about an hour ago. I was going to wait until this weekend but decided to pull the trigger, as it were, and did it tonight. Now hopefully the prices on the stuff that connects to it won't go full retard.

Some of the reports are saying AKs Any mention of full auto? Just curious so I can use it to shut up some libtards on FB who of course are jumping on the warm bodies.
it's all automated these days. [laugh] kids are too lazy to keep pulling the trigger. Maybe they converted some airsofts into m4s

if that is true, the cartel angle def gains some legitimacy

They're reporting that it was a banquet for the department of public health. One of the big topics recently for a lot of city/state's DPH is drug abuse, particularly opiates. Sources are saying that one of the shooters attended the event to confirm that their target was there, then they came back with two accomplices, got in, did what they came to do and got out. The cartel angel sounds very plausible if all that is true.

Go house to house..Good bye [h=1]Fourth Amendment[/h]

Interesting thought here, they suspect the shooter may have ducked into one of the houses, does that not bring with it probable cause? I only ask because I'd see if someone refused entry in to their home, then got arrested that's how it would hold up in court or obstruction
Of justice.

Interesting thought here, they suspect the shooter may have ducked into one of the houses, does that not bring with it probable cause? I only ask because I'd see if someone refused entry in to their home, then got arrested that's how it would hold up in court or obstruction
Of justice.

It's my understanding with the extreme danger circumstance the PoPo can enter your home without a warrant if they believe the bad guy is in there.

Conclusion: the same people that supplied the bomb components and facilitated the first grade center bombing were behind this. Their initials start with FB.

Facebook?
the missing letter comes after h and before j. I just don't need more pages added to my file.

It's my understanding with the extreme danger circumstance the PoPo can enter your home without a warrant if they believe the bad guy is in there.

Authorized or not, you wouldn't want to be the guy that slammed the door in the face of this hopped up crew. Your civil rights are the last thing on his mind.

Why would they shoot everybody if they had a target?

I can't understand the motives of any mass shooter. You can't rationalize irrational behavior.

In the drug wars, don't the cartels usually target the people around their target as well? Friends, families, acquaintances who are with them at the time are usually targeted as well.

Did I read right that there was a woman among the shooters? C'mon - that's jihadis for sure..............

Hanging out with the "longbeards" that the police were looking for a while back?? She's got legs, and she knows how to use them. [rofl]

More seriously, as I understand it, a lot of the suicide bombers in the Middle East are women. Not sure why.

Back
Top Bottom