Authorities Respond to Report of ’20 Victim Shooting’ Incident in San Bernardino

Fn morons, Chris Mathews interviewing a gun grabber asks if most of the gun killings across the country are done by the hard core criminals. The other d-bag says no, only a small percentage, most gun deaths are accidents or suicides. He says that's why we need stronger gun laws with background checks. How the hell is a background check gonna stop suicides and accidents ?

Got a case of 1000 5.56 greens for 1200 bucks if anyone's interested, by midnight that will be a great score!!
This whole thing stinks of a FF event the way Odumbo has been pushing the control line lately. How the hell did 3 "heavily armed military style troops" walk past all these responding LE cavalry!!!? Disappeared in San Bernardino where there's a camera on every corner!
does that include complimentary lube before the assrape or is that extra? [laugh]

Fn morons, Chris Mathews interviewing a gun grabber asks if most of the gun killings across the country are done by the hard core criminals. The other d-bag says no, only a small percentage, most gun deaths are accidents or suicides. He says that's why we need stronger gun laws with background checks. How the hell is a background check gonna stop suicides and accidents ?

Chris Matthews = Mega douche nozzle idiot

This threads moving so fast. Was listening to Levin just now on my way home. Said they had a shot up black SUV with a dead perp in it. So I'm supposed to believe that these guys were still driving around San Bernadino 4-5 hrs. after the event?

Hanging out with the "longbeards" that the police were looking for a while back?? She's got legs, and she knows how to use them. [rofl]

More seriously, as I understand it, a lot of the suicide bombers in the Middle East are women. Not sure why.

The groups that run these "terrorist" operations , look for willing people to blow themselves up. Go ahead and give me shit for this: but woman are usually more impressionable and easier to convince that strapping themselves to a bomb and blowing themselves up is a "contribution to the cause".

Men would rather take an AK and shoot up a bunch of people than blow themselves up. Go read up on the means men vs women use to commit suicide and it starts to make some sense.

experts seem to think the tactics used are often used in the ME. They had a knowledge of police response times and may have been on to another target. They used the bombs hoping to force the cops back so they could get away

By targeting everyone it makes it more difficult if not impossible to know who the target/s was. It may have been done intentionally or maybe not.

Why would they shoot everybody if they had a target?

Back
Top Bottom