Authorities Respond to Report of ’20 Victim Shooting’ Incident in San Bernardino

Police - remain indoors. Do not come out. Keep your head in the sand. Hope you don't get shot in the ass. If you see the attacker - pee on them.

It's good advice. Have you seen how some cops shoot? I'd be hiding below the level of my foundation in case any stray bullets enter my house.

Heck... if I was a psychotic ISIS leader, I'd probably try to take credit for stuff ISIS didn't do if no one else was taking credit.

That's what I would think too.

Same here. I find it hard to believe that someone went to a couple of their friends and said "I'm pissed off with my boss/coworkers/job/whatever, do you guys want to come shoot the place up with me?" From what they're reporting on the news this was well organized and targeted. They got in, did what they came to do, then got out. Very few mass shootings involve multiple shooters. When there are multiple shooters, all shooters usually (always?) were affiliated with their target and had similar grievances.

Given that it was in SoCal, my immediate thought is that it was gang or drug related.

House to house.....like Watertown.

I'm scared. Where can I find some sand... I need to bury my head...

- - - Updated - - -

Same here. I find it hard to believe that someone went to a couple of their friends and said "I'm pissed off with my boss/coworkers/job/whatever, do you guys want to come shoot the place up with me?" From what they're reporting on the news this was well organized and targeted. They got in, did what they came to do, then got out. Very few mass shootings involve multiple shooters. When there are multiple shooters, all shooters usually (always?) were affiliated with their target and had similar grievances.

Given that it was in SoCal, my immediate thought is that it was gang or drug related.

...and gangs or drug dealers would want to attack a meeting on environmental services?

Residents noticed nothing out of the ordinary.
Just every day gun shots and gang activity as usual.[smile]

...and gangs or drug dealers would want to attack a meeting on environmental services?

Environmental? Oh crap... could be pro-warming or anti-warming people protesting the "summit" in Paris.... if someone who doesn't agree with the global warming narrative did this, we'll never hear the end of it and carbon tax scheme will be shoved through pretty darn rapidly.

Answer me this. How did Obama and Hilary know this wasn't a terrorist attack? While this whole thing was going on they were politicizing gun control. This was shortly after the first reports.

If it was terrorist related that statement would fly back at their faces immediately.

Tinfoil hat?

Finding three people (not muslims) to participate in a mass shooting, without one of them backing out and ratting out the other two before it went down, is beyond the odds of humanity.

It is NOT beyond the odds of government making up such a story.

Answer me this. How did Obama and Hilary know this wasn't a terrorist attack? While this whole thing was going on they were politicized gun control. This was shortly after the first reports.

If it was terrorist related that statement would fly back at their faces immediately.

Tinfoil hat?

Well they know it is not terrorism because that doesn't fit their agenda of gun control.... therefore, it has to be gun nuts.

Environmental? Oh crap... could be pro-warming or anti-warming people protesting the "summit" in Paris.... if someone who doesn't agree with the global warming narrative did this, we'll never hear the end of it and carbon tax scheme will be shoved through pretty darn rapidly.
Everyone knows, Climate Change causes terrorism!

Back
Top Bottom