Authorities Respond to Report of ’20 Victim Shooting’ Incident in San Bernardino

Listening to the radio traffic of the SB po po reminds me of the shit show during the hunt in Watertown. Every Tom, Dick and Harry out on the street is getting ID'd as possible "suspect."

fpitswQ.png

That's probbbbbbly gonna stain.

2 dead shooters. 1 holed up in house.
Sounds like it was a disgruntled employee with friends or someone who received services there
Report that shooter was attending meeting, left and returned with shooter friends...as per Fox

My updated takeaway from this - even faster thn Colorado Springs! - is that the well is already so poisoned that regardless of the outcome - and especially if it does turn out to be a terrorist attack - the only government action will be more bellyaching about gun control, with no action to prevent what happened.

Oh, wait, that happens every time.

Wish I could see these guys trying to drive the tactical bobcat but I'm stuck watching My Little Pony with my 4 year old daughter. Thanks for the updates guys.

Cherish being stuck there. Vid of the bobcat will be on youtube forever. A little girl at age 4, watching TV with you, goes by real quick.

We (Ms. Indifferent, I, and the crumb crunchers) are cooking dinner and setting up Christmas stuff. Whatever I'm missing on TV or live stream or whatever, will be there later on.

Thanks NES for the play-by-play.

Sounds like it was a disgruntled employee with friends or someone who received services there
Report that shooter was attending meeting, left and returned with shooter friends...as per Fox

How the hell does that happen?

"Fellas, I had a shitty day at work. Throw on the tac gear and grab yer guns and we'll go commit a mass murder."

That sounds unbelievable. If they say it was not muzzies itvwill play perfectly for importation of new muzzies

Cherish being stuck there. Vid of the bobcat will be on youtube forever. A little girl at age 4, watching TV with you, goes by real quick.

We (Ms. Indifferent, I, and the crumb crunchers) are cooking dinner and setting up Christmas stuff. Whatever I'm missing on TV or live stream or whatever, will be there later on.

Thanks NES for the play-by-play.

Someone else will need to pick up the play by play. I'm 26 from work going to be 10 for 19.

I didn't know I wanted one before, or that they ever existed, but I do want a tactical bobcat... wonder how much they go for. I have been looking online for used non-tactical bobcats... what was I thinking?

I didn't know I wanted one before, or that they ever existed, but I do want a tactical bobcat... wonder how much they go for. I have been looking online for used non-tactical bobcats... what was I thinking?

buy a non tactical and go mad max style

- - - Updated - - -

if it was a disgruntled employee, wouldnt they want the people they are shooting to know it was them?

Police - remain indoors. Do not come out. Keep your head in the sand. Hope you don't get shot in the ass. If you see the attacker - pee on them. Watching these trained professionals muzzle sweep each other on national TV is amusing though...

Back
Top Bottom