attitude

its all about attitude, so for when the next person tells you to smile, remember...

1521.jpg

That's a great poster. Too bad I couldn't put it up at work anywhere (it'd all be in good fun of course).

That's a great poster. Too bad I couldn't put it up at work anywhere (it'd all be in good fun of course).

why not? freedom of expression, ask them if it would offend them if you were muslim and prayed during the work day, not saying theres anything wrong with that but my point is if they try to hinder your expression then hello early retirement.

If I could afford to retire early, I would have already.

Nearly 100% of high tech companies around here would bring someone into HR for a "meeting" if that poster were around. Sad, but true. It is a private company so it isn't as if I can claim my rights are being violated.

Where I work, someone bought one of those posters from despair.com that shows the pyramids and "You can do anything you set your mind to when you have vision, determination, and an endless supply of expendable labor". He was forced to take it down (for some reason management found it offensive).

If I could afford to retire early, I would have already.

Nearly 100% of high tech companies around here would bring someone into HR for a "meeting" if that poster were around. Sad, but true. It is a private company so it isn't as if I can claim my rights are being violated.

Where I work, someone bought one of those posters from despair.com that shows the pyramids and "You can do anything you set your mind to when you have vision, determination, and an endless supply of expendable labor". He was forced to take it down (for some reason management found it offensive).

ha the irony, i would say, what come on guys you dont like the poster? i mean im just aspiring to be like you

[rofl]

Good argument. But for some reason, management often thinks everything is about them.

We have demotivators all over where I work. They even replaced one of the official room signs to a conference room with the one about "meetings" (none of us is as dumb as all of us). Nobody has said a word and it's been almost a year now.

Back
Top Bottom