ATF auditor photographing customer info in A&D bound book.

I know it's illegal to create a registry. Where is it illegal for ATF to copy records?

Some years back, ATF had a boner for some FFL out in Idaho, I think. Red's Trading Post, maybe?

ATF wanted to make copies of their A&D log. "Sure, that's legal."
ATF wanted to use their copier. "Nuh-uh. Bring your own."
ATF brought their own, and tried to plug it in. "Nope. Go get your own electricity."

I don't think it ended well in the end. The FFL was a victim of employee theft, but ATF said that was the same as illegally trafficking stolen firearms.

Your quote is not of me. It is the text in the Instagram post that I copied in fear of it being deleted. You can see it in the screen grab.

Paging Attila to get to the bottom of this. I forgot what his alt was.
I Miss Atilla, but I think they left just as much ri protect us as himself.

That said. OMG. That should be on CBS. That agent can't just do that without a direct line of investigation, which in no way should cover the whole book.

I’m pretty sure Attila is doing well at the CIA he did fake his own death. He’s probably just living life

And I still don't know how they got soaked with lighter fluid. Always good to have copies "just in case". I had a trace request on a Ruger .357 revolver that I had transferred 11 years earlier. And the guy that I transferred it to, who I know well, was never contacted by ATF. Probably a typo somewhere along the line. Jack.
There was a case a few years ago in Lawrence when the son of a police officer stole a revolver and used it in a crime. They contacted my buddy, who sold the gun 17 years prior. There were two successive owners, at least. Never contacted.

BPD has stated the state gun registry is “seldom useful in solving crimes.” They don’t seem to be accountable to anyone.

One more time. There is a registry

View: https://youtu.be/1N118jYj2cA

“All the boxes are opened under a ventilated hood to ensure there’s no contaminants”

I’m not sure if that’s paranoid or a great idea imagine someone turning in their Bound books laced with anthrax….

I wish I could work for the department of paranoia that came up with this shit… Then hire my family to provide the hoods..

It should be in a clown World thread

this one?

View: https://youtu.be/gb1MVFDy_tw

No. Some FBI agent wants to talk to some cop at a department the FBI suspects of corruption. So they have him meet at some motel or something. I forget how it all gets extra-sideways, but hte FBI guy ends up in the back of a squad car and their "covert investigation" into police corruption goes up in flames. The FBI guy basically treats the cop like a perp and it escalates from there. Maybe 3 years ago??? And I may have forgotten some details. It was funny as hell, though.

FFL son in NH once had them come with their own copier, a ream of paper and copied over 30 4473s. That's 4 pages each. That was years ago when they were looking to pin down the "Banana Peel Bandit" in Lexington, Mass. Remember him? Jack.

Wasn't he the cousin of The Wet Bandits of Chicago and NYC????

No. Some FBI agent wants to talk to some cop at a department the FBI suspects of corruption. So they have him meet at some motel or something. I forget how it all gets extra-sideways, but hte FBI guy ends up in the back of a squad car and their "covert investigation" into police corruption goes up in flames. The FBI guy basically treats the cop like a perp and it escalates from there. Maybe 3 years ago??? And I may have forgotten some details. It was funny as hell, though.

Wasn't he the cousin of The Wet Bandits of Chicago and NYC????
Don't think so. Son Lance was signed up with Grabagun and a local NH res. bought a bunch of handguns, mostly Glocks, and had them shipped to Lance who did the Xfers. They ended up with a guy in Mass who became the "Banana Peel Bandit" who got arrested for a hate crime because he threw banana peels into a neighbor's yard who were folks of color. The Cops found all the guns and ATF traced them thru Lance who had done everything by the book. Don't know how it all ended up, but Grabagun shitcanned Lance. Jack.

It’s not illegal, It’s undocumented…

Undocumented documentation. Negative cancels out hte positive. So it's. . . . . . . __________. Got it. LOL

Don't think so. Son Lance was signed up with Grabagun and a local NH res. bought a bunch of handguns, mostly Glocks, and had them shipped to Lance who did the Xfers. They ended up with a guy in Mass who became the "Banana Peel Bandit" who got arrested for a hate crime because he threw banana peels into a neighbor's yard who were folks of color. The Cops found all the guns and ATF traced them thru Lance who had done everything by the book. Don't know how it all ended up, but Grabagun shitcanned Lance. Jack.

C'mon, Jack.

The Wet Bandits. Outwitted on a regular basis by Kevin McAlister????

f0a3e0dc9b8b82c8ad5f036f14adf9e4.jpg

You can index pdf files and make the content searchable..good thing there isn’t a place on the 4473 form for ”NES Screen Name”…

good thing there isn’t a place on the 4473 form for ”NES Screen Name”…
there isn’t a place on the 4473 form for ”NES Screen Name”… yet. (coming soon to NY).

“All the boxes are opened under a ventilated hood to ensure there’s no contaminants”

I’m not sure if that’s paranoid or a great idea imagine someone turning in their Bound books laced with anthrax…. I wish I could work for the department of paranoia that came up with this shit… Then hire my family to provide the hoods..
You know that signature musty smell endemic to old gun stores?

I wouldn't be shocked if it turns out to be a combination of mildew, Hoppe's #9, and black mold, and that OSHA made BATFE put in the ventilation hoods.

You can index pdf files and make the content searchable..good thing there isn’t a place on the 4473 form for ”NES Screen Name”…
They said they convert the pdf's to tiff's

One more time. There is a registry

That shows there isn't a registry that was the point of the video. There is, however, a collection of records that document transfers.

Sounds like a Commonwealth that I know . . .

They said they convert the pdf's to tiff's

That shows there isn't a registry that was the point of the video. There is, however, a collection of records that document transfers.

Sounds like a Commonwealth that I know . . .
Agreed, the point is, once they are digitized, they are searchable..nothing a good OCR program couldn’t take care of either.

Oh if only we had some Republican politicians with a hanging pair.
Something like this should be hearing material.
I'm sure if the republicans take it all in November it will be a priority to protect our rights.
1658960397148.png

This FFL should have shut up first, and now he's just digging deeper.

As an 01, he should know that a compliance inspection isn't scheduled, and can be done during any of the business hours listed on the application for FFL.

He should also know that those "minor clerical errors" are major as far as ATF is concerned, and that isn't new. It goes back to at least the Clinton administration. As the FFL, HE is responsible for reviewing those 4473s and making sure that every. single. block is answered in the acceptable format. No abbreviations. No "country" instead of "county". And above all, no expired IDs, even if they were within the grace period and later renewed.

Sorry, this guy is an idiot.

Yes, the ATF is corrupt and gunning for you. If you're going to engage in the business, you have to know that and treat it seriously, not complain after the fact while admitting you were out of compliance.

Last edited:
aa

As an 01, he should know that a compliance inspection isn't scheduled, and can be done during any of the business hours listed on the application for FFL.

He should also know that those "minor clerical errors" are major as far as ATF is concerned, and that isn't new. It goes back to at least the Clinton administration. As the FFL, HE is responsible for reviewing those 4473s and making sure that every. single. block is answered in the acceptable format. No abbreviations. No "country" instead of "county". And above all, no expired IDs, even if they were within the grace period and later renewed.

Yes, the ATF is corrupt and gunning for you. If you're going to engage in the business, you have to know that and treat is seriously, not complain after the fact while admitting you were out of compliance.
Kind of… If the Backround check was completed even improperly filled out , yes it is on the FFL.. but The fact of the background check was completed more concerned right?

It’s funny around the gun grabbers will come down on the FFL but leave out that the background check was approved..

This entire thing as an exercise in retardation .. Putting aside ffls transgressions, the lady from the ATF should not have been doing what she’s doing..

But there’s no recourse for it?

You should not be able to have it both ways, blame the FFL for being not completely in compliance while tat the same time atf is violating federal law…

Don't forget these guys The Criminal Systems History Board:

Mission:​

The mission of the Criminal History Systems Board (CHSB) is to provide timely and accurate criminal justice information and services to authorized law enforcement and non-criminal justice agencies and individuals in support of promoting the public safety and security of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

CHSB recognizes and preserves the separate mission, priorities, constitutional objectives, governing laws and rules and regulations of the participating agencies responsible for criminal justice administration within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The CHSB will innovatively and collaboratively work to integrate, to the most reasonable extent possible, the functionality and interoperability of criminal justice information systems; focus on enhancing the efficiency, effectiveness and accuracy of our criminal justice information; promote enterprise information technology architecture for an integrated criminal justice information sharing; and collaborate with stakeholders to develop, establish and maintain a governance structure.

Why no Good Guys Systems History Board? We are all documented in Mass and we are all Criminals in their system.

there isn’t a place on the 4473 form for ”NES Screen Name”… yet. (coming soon to NY).

You know that signature musty smell endemic to old gun stores?

I wouldn't be shocked if it turns out to be a combination of mildew, Hoppe's #9, and black mold, and that OSHA made BATFE put in the ventilation hoods.
No bro, that smell at some gun shops is:

Hopes 9 + old people smell + fat a** smell

aa

Kind of… If the Backround check was completed even improperly filled out , yes it is on the FFL.. but The fact of the background check was completed more concerned right?

It’s funny around the gun grabbers will come down on the FFL but leave out that the background check was approved..
That should be the standard, but it's not.

Your ID doesn't stop identifying you just because it's past the expiration date. Is it your photo? Is it your biographic information? Is it your address? Was it issued by a government agency?

Then it should serve to confirm your identity.

Don't forget, many conservatives go all in when it comes to mandatory and even enhanced ID for driving, flying, voting, or working. Sorry, you don't get to object to the requirements when you're already demanding a national passport just for the privilege of existing.

Yes, the ATF is corrupt and gunning for you. If you're going to engage in the business, you have to know that and treat it seriously, not complain after the fact while admitting you were out of compliance.
Granted some of that , but what does that have to do with what she was doing ?

Back
Top Bottom