Article: UT Dean Leaving University Because Students Are Allowed to Carry Guns for Se

Well, I do have to admit....he is free to make that choice and I certainly support his decision. We do not need educators who support infringing on the rights and personal liberties of others to be teaching our young people anyway. It's best if they find a job in a nice safe "gun free" zone.

Maybe his replacement will be more of a man... It won't be hard to do. I would hope that his replacement will also overturn his decision to exempt dorms, making them 'gun free' or 'victim rich' zones.

He was on NPR today talking about how there is no pheasant or quail in classrooms.

So he is most definitely stuck on the idea that the 2a mostly or only applies to hunting animals.

Maybe his replacement will be more of a man... It won't be hard to do. I would hope that his replacement will also overturn his decision to exempt dorms, making them 'gun free' or 'victim rich' zones.
plenty of women could be more of a man, lol.

The obvious point seems to be missing that the really unstable individual is probably going to carry a weapon regardless of the law.

Here was my email to him, nice and simple...

"Your interactions with students wouldn't change at all if someone was carrying a firearm for self defense, as you would never know that they are carrying one. Brandishing a firearm is illegal and they would likely lose their license to carry a weapon and end up with a fine.

I'm sure you understand that gun free zones create a perfect environment for someone to commit violent or deadly crimes, as there is no one able to defend themselves or others.

Best of luck in your future.

-Steve Perryman"

These clowns act like a "No Guns" sign is a bullet proof vest.
If citizens legally carrying firearms scares him so much.
He must be petrified of the Police and just leaving school campus.LOL[smile]

Just heard Fox25 News. They were freaking out and hysterical about the Northeastern University having semi-auto guns. The Northeastern police, that is. [shocked][shocked][shocked][laugh2][halfmast]

Here was my email to him, nice and simple...

"Your interactions with students wouldn't change at all if someone was carrying a firearm for self defense, as you would never know that they are carrying one. Brandishing a firearm is illegal and they would likely lose their license to carry a weapon and end up with a fine.

I'm sure you understand that gun free zones create a perfect environment for someone to commit violent or deadly crimes, as there is no one able to defend themselves or others.

Best of luck in your future.

-Steve Perryman"

Nicely worded. Mine would have been much shorter.... like go **** yourself kinda short.

Back
Top Bottom