Article: N.H. eliminates license requirement to carry concealed gun, effective immedi

Until they realize there is no where pretty in New England to go....

This gem popped up in the PACKing NH FB group.

16831962_10154872323630479_6080104411457913248_n.jpg

LOL!! If that doesn't show how ignorant people are about firearms and firearm laws I don't know what does... These people are totally clueless. Facebook was blowing up all day yesterday with posts about this change to NH law and I responded to several similarly misguided comments but it's like shoveling against the tide. The thing that pisses me off is that when you point out how wrong their comments are they don't say "my bad", they usually double down on their stupidity in response. This is why Mass is doomed because the vast majority are willfully ignorant on firearms and don't want to be educated, and then you have the active antis on top of that.

LOL!! If that doesn't show how ignorant people are about firearms and firearm laws I don't know what does... These people are totally clueless. Facebook was blowing up all day yesterday with posts about this change to NH law and I responded to several similarly misguided comments but it's like shoveling against the tide. The thing that pisses me off is that when you point out how wrong their comments are they don't say "my bad", they usually double down on their stupidity in response. This is why Mass is doomed because the vast majority are willfully ignorant on firearms and don't want to be educated, and then you have the active antis on top of that.

Let them be outraged and stay away, I am tired of liberal douche bags crowding my favorite places to relax up here.

The ban on being able to buy a pistol out of state is due to federal law. Long guns can be purchased at FFLs however, many (sane) FFLs refuse to do business with residents from states behind the iron curtain due to the complexity of the laws. Perhaps though you could drive up on an election day, click your heals together 3 times and say I live in NH. That is good enough to be able to vote so it seems to me on that day you ought to be able to buy a gun ;)

Which law was that? Was that from the 1968 gun law? I hope this congress repeals it!

Until they realize there is no where pretty in New England to go....

This gem popped up in the PACKing NH FB group.

16831962_10154872323630479_6080104411457913248_n.j  pg

Wow... that is just... MIND NUMBING.... yet hilarious at the same time...

Risitas: "And she thinks that you need a license to carry a gun in Vermont or Maine..... "

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom