Article: Kamal Jain for Massachusetts State Auditor

As a candidate, I pledge:

* To refuse to take a public pension - EVER. No pensions for politicians.
* To serve no more than TWO TERMS as Auditor. I believe in term limits.
* To give myself a 10% pay cut on my first day in office. That is what we do in the private sector, and the public sector could learn a LOT from us.

You're talking treason here :)

Thank you. We the people finally have the means by which we can audit our Auditor and our government -- and I'm the only candidate who wants to unleash that power to the people.

Now you're doing it again :)

Last edited:
I enjoyed meeting a number of NES folks this evening at the GOAL Banquet. Sorry I didn't have a chance to make it around the whole room and meet all of you.

Kamal

I had the pleasure of dining with Kamal at the GOAL Banquet (along with Tom Westley), and I was impressed by him personally. Now that I've had a chance to read his website, I'm even more impressed. Kamal, you definitely do have my vote.

Friends,

Based on some emails and conversations I've had with some of you, I know that some of you will be interested in an upcoming event I am hosting in Worcester. Please see below, and forgive me...as this event is not at all related to firearms or the Second Amendment.

Cheers,
Kamal

PS: We'll be opening our first campaign office and putting up our first billboard very soon, in Worcester -- stay tuned!

http://MassTransparency.com
TOTAL TRANSPARENCY:
Every Dollar. Every Dime. Online.

You're Invited to Kamal Jain's
Scotch & Cigar Reception

Join Kamal Jain at the Victory Cigar Bar in Worcester and help raise funds for his campaign for State Auditor. Attendees will choose from an exquisite selection of top-shelf cigars and scotches, accompanied by handmade chocolates. You’ll have the opportunity to pose your questions directly to Kamal as he shares his vision for Total Transparency in Massachusetts.

Monday, July 19, 7:00pm
Victory Cigar Bar
56 Shrewsbury Street
Worcester, MA 01604

Due to limited seating at Victory Cigar Bar, advance ticket purchase is highly recommended.

Suggested donation levels
Citizen-Auditor: $45
Investigator: $75
Director: $125
Executive Sponsor: $500

Buy your tickets online today!

Maybe you're not into scotch and cigars? Watch your email for info about Kamal Jain's next reception, at Solea Restaurant & Tapas Bar, on Monday, July 26th.

Friends,

Today, Tuesday, September 14, 2010 is Massachusetts primary day.

If you want a pro-2A statewide officeholder, I need your vote. If you want an Auditor who respects your intelligence and knows that you can identify waste and overspending, I need your vote.

If you believe you have a right to know exactly how every dollar and ever dime of your tax dollars is being spent, then I am your choice for Auditor.

Please vote Kamal Jain for Auditor on the Republican primary ballot today.

Thank you,
Kamal Jain
Republican Candidate for Massachusetts State Auditor

Come celebrate with us!

On Tuesday, September 14th, starting at 7:30 PM, my campaign is hosting our primary night election party at the Hilton Garden Inn, downtown Worcester next to the DCU Center.

Food will be provided and there will be a cash bar. There will be live music, and a vocalist.

If you are or will be nearby, please join us:
http://kamaljain.com/news-events/primary-election-night-celebration/

Best of luck. I'm sorry I could only vote once for you.

Thank you for the invite. That is very gracious of you but I sadly will not be able to attend.

I'm sorry to see Jain lost, but I thank him for running. "Name recognition" is a tough thing to beat, and his opponent had it.

A great big THANK YOU to all of you!

While I did not prevail in Tuesday's primary election, it was just the end of a string of victories. My campaign built a lot of momentum and changed a lot more about the game than most people realize. The political junkies and insiders know; some are talking about it -- some are not.

Please keep your eyes and ears open for announcements of upcoming efforts and plans. In the immediate future, I will continue to be a spokesperson and co-sponsor of Question 3 to Roll Back the state Sales Tax to 3%, which will be on the November 2nd ballot. I hope you will vote YES ON QUESTION 3!

Thanks again, and see you around.

Kamal Jain

Another disappointed Jain voter here. I second Derek's sentiments and hope that you run for public office in MA again.

Kamal is exactly the type of person we need to elect in MA.

Back
Top Bottom