Article: Kamal Jain for Massachusetts State Auditor

9/25 might work -- I'd love to meet y'all, too. Were you guys going to be there for 09:00, when check-in starts? Right now my calendar looks open, but for some reason I think I had something tentatively planned. Just need to figure out the timing on things that day. (It's in my calendar for 09:00-12:00 for now. May the electronic calendaring Gods smile upon me...)

It was great to meet a bunch of you guys at the Shoot-B-Q, and thanks to Rich for letting me knock down some plates with his 9mm. (OK, it was a small number of plates with a good number more rounds than plates...)

I'll have little time for much fun until after November 2nd, as I'm actively campaigning for Question 3 and trying to help some other candidates, too. Someday soon, though, I'll be able to spend some more time on the range with you.

Kamal

Speaking of future endeavors; for those interested, this 15-minute segment on "Greater Boston" that I was on tonight pretty much sums up the debate over Question 3:

http://kamaljain.com/news-events/video/kamal-jain-on-greater-boston-panel-on-question-3/

There is an automatic threat and plan to first cut the most essential services without even acknowledging the non-essential spending, never mind talk about leaving critical things untouched. These two mayors could not name one thing they would cut before police, firefighters and teachers. See for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom