• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Article: GOAL RALLY at MA State House – Front Steps – Saturday July 23, 2016 – 10:00 AM

It took my kids so damn long to get ready I got there at the very end. Not to mention I had to drive an hour to get there ... but it seemed to be a decent turn out

Rally.jpg

Good Day, and good to see as many reps and senators as we did. Of course, wish it was more but it's a start

Great to see so many familiar NES guys and gals!

I was there a little early and did some NES recruiting with the nice folks I talked to.

For all of you afraid of carrying on the common....concealed means concealed. You all talk about not complying with this AWB directive from Healy (which is a felony if she decides to prosecute) but you afraid to carry a concealed handgun to a public park in Boston in violation of a city ordinance??? Big boy rules apply. Opposition to this law isn't going to go far if people aren't willing conduct even the most minor form of resistance which will go completely undetected. You may not be "allowed" to carry, but you are "able" to carry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No shit... Had the 19 in my waistband today. Not a single **** given.

Well I made the trek about 100 miles each way to the state house steps. I ended up on the stairs that were across the street from the state house. I hope that my being there helps in some way to alleviate the madness of King George or Queen Maura in this case. I know people are working on things, but if there is any way I can help, then let me know. My own state senator (Hummason) was busy so I couldn't speak to him.

And typical
Boston Globe said:
"Hundreds of gun rights activists lined Beacon Street in front of the State House Saturday morning to denounce Attorney General Maura Healey’s recent restriction on copycat assault rifles."

Originally Posted by Boston Globe
"Hundreds of gun rights activists lined Beacon Street in front of the State House Saturday morning to denounce Attorney General Maura Healey’s recent restriction on copycat assault rifles."

Hundreds
? When several or dozens would do ?

Someone will be fired.

When I was walking around in Boston I saw a man and a woman both wearing an NES t-shirt. I was going to go over and say hi, but it looked like they were having a good conversation so I didn't want to bother.

Probably one of the best pictures to capture what the crowd actually looked like. Good job cwinship.

Best line by Jim Wallace was something to the effect of "Don't send our Brothers and Sisters in Blue to enforce your "interpretation", just come yourself.

Jay
Thanks and you're right that was a good speech

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Yes, thank you very much for take a wonderful pic. Little teary eyed. Wonderful, wonderful pic!!!!!!

Probably one of the best pictures to capture what the crowd actually looked like. Good job cwinship.

Best line by Jim Wallace was something to the effect of "Don't send our Brothers and Sisters in Blue to enforce your "interpretation", just come yourself.

Jay

Just cause the rally is done - don't stop. Keep up the pressure. keep calling the gov and your reps ... keep writing emails. I assume they think once we all go out and blow off steam at the rally we will stop. DONT STOP

Back
Top Bottom