• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Article: GOAL RALLY at MA State House – Front Steps – Saturday July 23, 2016 – 10:00 AM

The rally was a great time. Like everyone else the people and conversations were worth it by themselves.

One lady in a car gave us the thumbs down. I couldn't help but give her the finger!

I did have another lady ask me if I was related to Paul Revere when I visited his grave.
I said no my family is not a great a his.
She was upset that I took a propaganda photo of my sign at his grave stone.
I said he would understand and never tell me what I can or can not do again.
They few people that heard that moved back a few feet. I just shrugged my head in disgust!

to me the rally turnout was solid but could have been five times as much. My wife was there with me and she feels equally strongly about this issue, but I'm just troubled by the paucity of other women at this event. I do not believe it's lack of their interest but rather many of them simply don't even know what's going on.

I appreciate listening to Jim Wallace but at the same time it seems GOAL could be so much more strategic. GOAL's approach is very noble and honest. It's time we start playing the propaganda game. We need minorities to speak at these events. We should be setting up a go-fund-me page to buy a giant ****ing billboard off I-93 to play the propaganda game back.

For example, did you know that in 2016 duckboats have killed more masswipes than a rifle?

I will setup an instagram and get pics posted from the event. i acquired a ton of photos.

Well I made the trek about 100 miles each way to the state house steps. I ended up on the stairs that were across the street from the state house. I hope that my being there helps in some way to alleviate the madness of King George or Queen Maura in this case. I know people are working on things, but if there is any way I can help, then let me know. My own state senator (Hummason) was busy so I couldn't speak to him.

Thanks for making the long trip.

A senator that is note able to at least show their face to a constituent after you'd traveled such a distance is a slap in the face. Shows where there mind is....

I was interviewed on WBZ... props to them for not cutting it into a negative light, and for keeping an even keel. They did misidentify the "action" as only targeting AK and AR variants however they demonstrated in their clips of the AG, and in discussion, that she was not simply reading the law but expanding and changing it.

Now it's time for us to work with GOAL and COMM2A to bring suit.

From Maynard. 32 yrs there. Been in Gardner the last 3. Has to drop off the pup with family. I didn'tnt know how long I was going to be there.

I didn't really talk to many people. (I'm like that)
You could have seen me. Notice a fat kid sweating profusely? I know, I was like 1 of 3000. [rofl]

From Maynard. 32 yrs there. Been in Gardner the last 3. Has to drop off the pup with family. I didn'tnt know how long I was going to be there.

I didn't really talk to many people. (I'm like that)
You could have seen me. Notice a fat kid sweating profusely? I know, I was like 1 of 3000. [rofl]

Sweaty fat guy - wait, are you me???

Haha! I'm glad you made it out, man. I've been in Maynard on and off a good bit myself, and my old man used to work out in Gardner. Let's hope this nonsense gets settled ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom